Your favorite outfit (or nude) in Quicksand?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Firewind127

Re: Your favorite outfit (or nude) in Quicksand?

Postby Firewind127 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:51 am

Billie Bonce wrote:
YerKiddin wrote:Then, I am going to find some very cocky young woman and tell her I have mud that she can't cross on my property. When she tells me she can cross any mud, I'm going to suggest she put on some trashy shorts and come over. When she gets there, I will have a good pair of rubber boots for her. (preferably just a bit on the small side, so they don't come off easily) I will then let her show me how easily she can cross my mudpit. (and then enjoy the heck out of rescuing her) ;-) ;-) ;-)

I suggest you can find a goth girl wearing those boots that goths use to wear. It goes without saying she wouldn't be able to extract the boots from the mud. I also don't believe she would be able to undo all those straps on the boots to take them off. You also can add fun by cosplaying a punk guy who is menacing the goth girl. :lol:

Hmm, I'm going to have to track me down a pair of those boots now, they'd make even simple mud have a good grip, maybe if I can get it deep enough... ^^

Honestly, just seeing someone (or being that someone) stuck or sinking is good enough, they can wear whatever clothes they want, they'll look good in it.

babbies123

Postby babbies123 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:57 pm

I like nude, but a good pale blue bra and panties is good too. And an 80's exercise leotard is definitely a favourite XD

chefothefuture

Postby chefothefuture » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:48 am

Au Naturale... of course...
But in some cases I'll need plenty of bath salts after....(get's rid of the itch...)

Course, if the location is in plain view, a bathing or half wet suit is polite...

billsinkers

Postby billsinkers » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:42 am

Firewind127 wrote:
Billie Bonce wrote:
YerKiddin wrote:Then, I am going to find some very cocky young woman and tell her I have mud that she can't cross on my property. When she tells me she can cross any mud, I'm going to suggest she put on some trashy shorts and come over. When she gets there, I will have a good pair of rubber boots for her. (preferably just a bit on the small side, so they don't come off easily) I will then let her show me how easily she can cross my mudpit. (and then enjoy the heck out of rescuing her) ;-) ;-) ;-)

I suggest you can find a goth girl wearing those boots that goths use to wear. It goes without saying she wouldn't be able to extract the boots from the mud. I also don't believe she would be able to undo all those straps on the boots to take them off. You also can add fun by cosplaying a punk guy who is menacing the goth girl. :lol:

Hmm, I'm going to have to track me down a pair of those boots now, they'd make even simple mud have a good grip, maybe if I can get it deep enough... ^^

Honestly, just seeing someone (or being that someone) stuck or sinking is good enough, they can wear whatever clothes they want, they'll look good in it.

Yes, I agree! Boots she can't remove, wading into mud she gets stuck in, and a nice long session of watching her struggle to get out, of course becoming completely covered in mud in the effort. Costume? I'd really like to see her in lacy bra and pants, and fishnet stockings and suspenders. Which, of course, being flimsy she'd probably lose! And yes, its fantasy land, but plenty of producers cover the every day outfits, so would love to see someone (Sven? You've got the ideal mud pool.) have a go at it.

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Tue May 05, 2015 9:47 am

My favorite outfit for sinking? there would be multiple layers to this. I'll put it in order from inside to out. I would have different variations of it.
Waterproof version:
Fleece lined base layer
Downsuit
Drysuit (or chestwaders)
One piece nylon rainsuit
Body harness
Life jacket

Exposed version:
Wetsuit
Neoprene socks
One piece nylon rainsuit
Life jacket

Maybe a concrete brick or dumbell to drag me deeper into the mud, hopefully the mud is over my head, but I'm held at armpit level by lifejacket.
Last edited by Jon Smith on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

bart1997

Postby bart1997 » Tue May 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Last edited by bart1997 on Fri May 08, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Thu May 07, 2015 3:21 am

Null
Last edited by Jon Smith on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

somebodyelse

Postby somebodyelse » Sun May 10, 2015 5:25 pm

Anything that looks believable and authentic:

- safari outfit
- riding outfit (blouse, jodhpurs/riding pants, boots)
- business-type outfit (blouse, skirt/crop pants/slacks/trousers, heels, flats), or
- somewhat casual, soccer-mom type (top/blouse, capris/crops/jeans, ballet flats, etc).

Nothing wrong with what other people like, just my preferences.

:)

YerK

Postby YerK » Mon May 11, 2015 3:10 pm

I may have already responded that I prefer nude for me and any women I find attractive. Now, if nude is not an option, I'd like to see a woman dressed in as little as possible, and preferably clothes that go transparent when wet. (light-colored or white sundress, for example)

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Thu May 14, 2015 1:42 am

I also should mention that sometimes I also like to sink with a single layer of Nylon rainsuit, or a nylon rainsuit with fleece lining.
I have always tried to sink deep in mud since I was only 4, and have always loved wearing raingear, and lifejackets. I want to post a “story of my life” timeline involving mud and quicksand, but where?

Return to “General Discussion”