A Humble (re)Introduction

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
poolshark

A Humble (re)Introduction

Postby poolshark » Sat May 16, 2009 3:46 am

Hello everyone.
After a few hesitant attempts to get back in touch with all of the other fellow sinkers in the world...courage/stubbornness(possibly foolishness) has gotten the best of me.
Although my current alias may not be familiar, I used to go by the name of Jordan19. Slightly more than one year ago, I tried introducing myself on the D/S Forum. For those that remember, it didn't quite go as planned.
Before getting started on this new forum, I offer my most sincere appologies for the potential harm that I could have caused in my attempt to broaden my "sinking horrizons". Also for those who remember accurately, I did try to log back on under a different name, STUPID...I know. But those actions were more or less a result of panic and/or shock of being banned from something I enjoyed so much, although I cannot offer a legitemate excuse for my actions, I do offer my apologies for causing such problems :oops: . I also appologise for stirring up any such arguements that may have ensued afterwards.
I did however recieve a few kind words from other members of the forum, who(out of respect) will remain nameless for the time being, and for that I cannot thank them enough.
For those who don't remember, I currently reside in Sault Ste. Marie, Canada. I am always looking for people to share this passion with. So anyone who may be in or around the area feel free to drop a line.
Again...I hope I can start off fresh and possibly be forgiven for any foolish mistakes that may have happened in the past.
Best regards.
Jordan

Duncan Edwards

Re: A Humble (re)Introduction

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat May 16, 2009 5:04 am

Jordan, none of that had any meaning outside deepsinking. I think you will find this to be a bit more permissive environment so sit down and stay a while. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat May 16, 2009 5:06 am

(Nessie runs over to Deep Sinking...oh!)

This is a completely different forum. The moderators are other people. The server is someplace else. And the systems administrator (the fella who could actually bust you) is a totally different guy.

This isn't like a speeding ticket where all the quicksand forums can access the records everywhere. You could have gotten away with using a different avatar and not saying anything at all, but instead you confessed and re-introduced yourself, AS yourself and not as somebody else.

You get a point from me for bravery. You did not need to tell us.

We all did dumb things when we were kids. What did I do?

I AIN'T TELLIN'.

Far as I'm concerned, you're legal. In fact, by now you're two years over legal if I got that added right. So, from me to you...

"Welcome to Quicksand Fans."

Nessie

mud_boi

Postby mud_boi » Mon May 18, 2009 6:04 am

Not only legal, but QUITE hot!

PLEASE let's see you out sinking in that gooey slop!!!! ;)

Return to “General Discussion”