What makes you keep coming back for more?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
marcl

What makes you keep coming back for more?

Postby marcl » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:47 pm

I was just idly wondering what it is that makes me keep wanting to see new scenes, and realised that I'm really not sure myself. I thought it might be an interesting to see what answers others come up with.

What do you look for in a new scene; how do you decide whether you want to see a particular one or not? Is it seeing new faces act out a familiar scene, or more about new stories, new reasons for the model or actress to end up sinking? Do you prefer to see new locations, or revisiting the same old pits, where you know exactly when she is going to sink and how far? Does there even have to be anything new about it?

I also just randomly had another idea for a new scene, or maybe remembered an old story. Either way, it's quite a simple one - basically X-Factor (or whatever it is called in your country :) ) with quicksand, a panel of judges rating models on their performances. Probably more suited to a series than a single scene, though. I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to find some judges :mrgreen:

nachtjaeger

Re: What makes you keep coming back for more?

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 pm

For me, it would be a combination of (in no particular order) the model, the outfit, the mud, and the storyline. When something new comes out, I check out the stills and clips here and at ClubMPV, then decide if I want to own the full scene or DVD.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Why keep coming back for more?

I'm pretty certain I can say that I've had a hand in creating with more varied locations, with more producers, than anyone else out there. I've never made a dime. I have to ask myself why I keep coming back to do it again and again under some very challenging personal circumstances.

To stop would be a bit like saying I had sex once. Why bother again?

Food? Who needs it?

I was unlucky at love once so I'm going to give up.

Yes, some scenes are better and some push personal buttons for us that others don't get but we keep looking for the perfect one. It's a need, a hunger, like air in your lungs, its not a choice. We are wired that way.

When I stop it will mean that something else is terribly wrong. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:16 am

I remember the days when there was only a set amount of stuff out there... you kept coming back hoping someone had posted new stuff only to see the same old stuff. It was brutally painful too in the days of 28 and 56K modems. It would take forever to download a picture... let alone a video clip!!!

For me, its new stuff... I can remember a certain quicksand actress adding a bit of a special message at the end of a video tape once as I was getting ready to deploy. If she reads this, I hope she knows just how much my morale went up because of that personal touch. I still have certain images that I keep in high regard.

Back then, when the community was a lot smaller (or at the very least vastly more lurkers than posters) the community was more family like and friendly. I'll miss those days, as I DO understand that the community was apt to grow with the advances in technology...

To that actress, I still watch your videos in awe... I miss talkin to ya... drop me a line sometime!

Wayne

A20

Postby A20 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:22 am

Search of new material. Hopefully a lovely lady in a tight miniskirt and pantyhose slowly sinking video. Some day.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:01 am

I like scenes but don't actively pursue many new ones. I have a select few that I watch a lot.

Every once in awhile a new one comes along and I want it, but what I keep coming back to is...

The mudpits themselves.

I can even be kind of tired and thinking that maybe I won't even go into the cattails, and then I go in anyway and I suddenly want to stay in.

I also seem compelled to check in on this forum every day. That seems to be true whether I download stuff or not.

Nessie

Return to “General Discussion”