Blogger chats about quicksand

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
PM2K
Always Remembered

Blogger chats about quicksand

Postby PM2K » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:21 am

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I hadn't seen it...

Pretty neat observations, all told.

http://blog.lorraineonline.ca/2010/08/q ... baths.html

prince_vegeta

Re: Blogger chats about quicksand

Postby prince_vegeta » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:44 am

wait that "Adigun A. Polack" made quicksand drawings before, i just read one of his comments on his Deviartart page about the community :evil: he just lost my respect for him if he wants to act like a snob.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam savage of Mythbusters

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:05 am

Yup...that was interesting!

It does look like she won't be going to Studio 588 any time soon, though. I never heard of anyone having a reaction like that to...well, it wasn't quicksand...it really was just a mud bath.

That mud must have been pretty thick to cause a reaction like that. I'm sure I'd have liked it.

(Yeah, I agree with Prince Vegeta about that one fella's post. Not very cool. Quite obviously she is not attracted to quicksand and I don't think she needed to hear about the fetish aspect...in such an unflattering way too.)

Nessie

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:37 pm

prince_vegeta wrote:wait that "Adigun A. Polack" made quicksand drawings before, i just read one of his comments on his Deviartart page about the community :evil: he just lost my respect for him if he wants to act like a snob.

Adigun Azikiwe Polack is a very specific man. I wouldn't be hard at him. He always writes long messages with huge number of epithets, and he is very sensitive to sexual themes. Just look into his descriptions under each his picture. In his fantasies only married people are making love. It's his attitude, I wouldn't call him a snob. Who are interested may take a look into his gallery, where you may see many pieces of quicksand art (very specific, I admit). http://adigunpolack.deviantart.com/
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

prince_vegeta

Postby prince_vegeta » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:47 am

Billie Bonce wrote:
prince_vegeta wrote:wait that "Adigun A. Polack" made quicksand drawings before, i just read one of his comments on his Deviartart page about the community :evil: he just lost my respect for him if he wants to act like a snob.

Adigun Azikiwe Polack is a very specific man. I wouldn't be hard at him. He always writes long messages with huge number of epithets, and he is very sensitive to sexual themes. Just look into his descriptions under each his picture. In his fantasies only married people are making love. It's his attitude, I wouldn't call him a snob. Who are interested may take a look into his gallery, where you may see many pieces of quicksand art (very specific, I admit). http://adigunpolack.deviantart.com/

Still, he didn't have to call the entire QS community which he quoted "sick sort of individuals who just fly off the handles on quicksand like that and blatantly throw caution to the wind" like as if we're all sick perverts. I'm sorry but if he has no respect for us, then I don't have any respect for him.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam savage of Mythbusters

Return to “General Discussion”