HELP

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
capslockNERDO

HELP

Postby capslockNERDO » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:53 am

What would be a funny or interesting gift that pertains to this fetish for someone with this fetish?

Nessie
Producer

Re: HELP

Postby Nessie » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:08 am

capslockNERDO wrote:What would be a funny or interesting gift that pertains to this fetish for someone with this fetish?

A month's worth of membership to Club MPV, or a DVD from any producer present here...(Is this for Christmas? Ask Kaolumbia about "Merry Quickmas"...)

A session for two (you're the other person) at a spa featuring a hot mudbath

A kiddie pool and bags of bentonite clay...if you have a spare room, that is...fill it up and get messy together

One bag of fine, pure, smooth clay and a waterproof tarp over a cot...he lays on this while you massage him all over with smooth soft silky creamy wonderful CLAY (pretty cheap!)

A weekend getaway at Studio 588 (see Fred for details on rental rates) if you want a fine summer vacation idea...shooting footage optional but encouraged

A T-shirt that says, "I love to play in the dirt" (I saw one at a nature center and almost bought it!)

I actually own a small cuddly white teddy bear that is wearing a T-shirt that has a quicksand scene silkscreened on the front, but I got that from Kaolumbia and he's not selling those any more. Maybe you can get a quicksand-oriented picture of some kind custom-printed on a coffee mug or something, though. Guarantee you, he'll be the only guy in his circle of friends to own one.

Nessie

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 am

Check this out. This might help...

http://www.cafepress.com/kaolumbia

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Whoahh...I thought he closed that ages ago...at the bottom, that's my bear exactly, with the vidcap of Siana on the T-shirt (and it was me behind the camera!).

You're buying for a guy, though. Guys aren't that into teddy bears...a baseball cap, maybe?

I love the Christmas cards.

Nessie

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi Nessie
I'm assume you saw the calender. Kaol's been having current calendars for as long as I can rembember. I'm not 100% sure how many other updates he's done on that page offhand.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 am

I have had that teddy bear since around 2002 and I took the picture that's on its shirt in 2001, so that's how old the store is.

I'm going to make an educated guess that Cafe Press makes the calendars and keeps them up to date while the pictures on them stay the same, since they're from the individual artist who owns the store (in this case, Kaol). The reason I say that is because I recently attempted to do some design work for a website with a very similar concept going. Tons of T-shirts, gazillions of artists designing.

(And this was a total waste of my time. I've done much better selling mud clips.)

This is a completely different place, though...hmmmmmm.

A quicksand calendar certainly might make a nice gift. A guy can hang that anywhere he likes. If he's open about his fetish, he can hang it in the garage, but he could just keep it in his private den or the bedroom too.

Nessie

chefothefuture

Postby chefothefuture » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:19 am

Nessie wrote:A session for two (you're the other person) at a spa featuring a hot mudbath,A kiddie pool and bags of bentonite clay...i

Ditto :-)
Incidentally, due to the lack of spas in the area with mudbaths (What's WRONG with Seattle?!?!?), I used a 150 gallon tub from Del's feed, two sacks of peat, and some bentonite...

Toodles,
chef

Return to “General Discussion”