A You Tube milestone

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
bbjohn

A You Tube milestone

Postby bbjohn » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 am

Okay, I'm so thrilled, I just have to tell you all this. Sometime Friday night or early Saturday morning, my "Theme Park Guides in Quicksand" video had its 10,000th viewing on You Tube. :D I'm so happy about this, I'm about to burst. :lol: :lol: :lol: It's been "favorited" 18 times. It's been seen in countries all around the world.

I want to thank everyone on this site who watched it. Your comments mean a lot to me. You have no idea how happy you've made me! Thanks again! :D

Big Bad John

Robert
Producer

Re: A You Tube milestone

Postby Robert » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 am

bbjohn wrote:Okay, I'm so thrilled, I just have to tell you all this. Sometime Friday night or early Saturday morning, my "Theme Park Guides in Quicksand" video had its 10,000th viewing on You Tube. :D I'm so happy about this, I'm about to burst. :lol: :lol: :lol: It's been "favorited" 18 times. It's been seen in countries all around the world.

I want to thank everyone on this site who watched it. Your comments mean a lot to me. You have no idea how happy you've made me! Thanks again! :D

Big Bad John

Congrats John!! Were proud of you!

Robert

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Congrats! :D It's nice to get recognition beyond the usual circle of characters, eh? ;)

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:40 am

Congratulations!

Return to “General Discussion”