What would be your ideal quicksand scene/fantasy/situation?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Nessie
Producer

Re: What would be your ideal quicksand scene/fantasy/situati

Postby Nessie » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:47 am

I do have certain general preferences. I am strongly attracted to sinkers wearing white. I also strongly prefer solo sinking scenes with no extra characters at all. This is probably because I multitask poorly and if I do a thing, I tend to do it with full attention...even if it's just watching a quicksand scene.

Male or female works although I react differently to the genders...men can be love interests while females have to be vicarious.

I prefer submersions without any thought of death. A recurring thought is a full submersion followed by Scotty from Star Trek beaming them out of there and leaving them muddy on the ground. Very unrealistic, but it works for me.

But I am ashamed to say that I am having a hard time answering this question in detail. In recent years, I have stopped cooking up many fantasies. Now that the winter is here and I'm mudless, I'm just hanging out and waiting for things to thaw. Under the snow and the ice, it is all still there...it is waiting for me...and it doesn't seem real urgent to make up anything.

Maybe my ideal quicksand scenario really is just the real me and a real deep mudpit.

Ya know, if I really get a model, I am going to have to shoot something. Right?

Like...a quicksand scene!

Nessie

jack c

Postby jack c » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:46 am

I guess my ideal scene is a melodrama, where the damsel-in-distress bravely forges through the jungle (Like "Tazan's Hidden Jungle"), and just stumbles into quicksand by accident. Yes, I am the hero involved (ego, sorry), and after she struggles valiantly and hopelessly, she winds up neck deep. Now, either scenario works. I could come along just as she is neck deep and throw her a rope. Or, even better, she goes under with her arms up, and I get there just in time to grab one of her wrists and pull her up and out. A grim ending is not for me - but a last minute rescue works just great.

The slow sink and struggle are the best things involved in any good scene. Most movie scenes rush this too much. "Tarzan's Hidden Jungle", "Valley of Mystery", and "Amuck" are three scenes that come to mind that do not rush the scene too much - at least in the main stream movie media.
Last edited by jack c on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

YerK

Postby YerK » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:28 am

I love this thread!

I have another submission: I'm in a swimming hole with some mischievous women I know. They're picking on me a bit, and eventually they go so far as to steal my swimtrunks. I look around and notice one bank of the water has mud, and I go to get out of the swimming hole via the muddy bank, so I can obscure my nudity as I leave. I get as far as the mud and give the women a sincere "Nya-nya!" before sinking to my armpits in the mud. When I am unable to move, and once they can quit laughing about it, they team up and rescue me by throwing me a rope from shore. (somehow, they're not able to find my trunks, though, and they send me back into the water to rinse off before they will let me have a towel to cover up with) ;-) The girls then tease me to no end during a trip back to wherever we're all staying, and I have to walk in to a hotel wearing just a towel.

Hey, if you're gonna dream, dream big! ;-)

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:23 pm

I hope this isn't overdone or out of line but here's goes.
A gal is tied and gagged to a tree while a friend of hers comes looking for her. As the friend finds her she natually comes to untie her but she cannot be warned of the quicksand between her and her friend which she naturally walks into and starts sinking. Her friend now tries to untie herself even more as her friend slowly sinks. By the time her she's let's say waistdeep the tied gal finally gets herself loose and comes over to help her friend only to be pulled into the quicksand herself.
HOwever though they are both able to help each other out eventually.

YerK

Postby YerK » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:20 am

I actually had a model try to pull me into a mudpit just after a photoshoot. I was somewhat sad not to be allowed to let her do that, and went on with all the shoots as if it never happened, but it did give me a fun idea for another fantasy:

I'm a photographer sent with a model to a private muddy site to get pictures. I have gear along to get the model cleaned up afterward, but the model is balking at getting muddy, even though it's in her agreement that mud is part of the shoot. She keeps being afraid that she'll "die in quicksand" if she gets anywhere near the water. Meanwhile, I'm there in jeans and shoes-that-I-didn't-want-to-get-muddy, and no change of clothes for after the shoot. Finally, to inspire a bit of confidence in her about how easy it is to get back out of the mud, I have to strip and go wade into mud over my knees and get back out. As the shoot starts moving forward, my clothes are still back at the truck, and the model starts getting flirty. Where before she was afraid of the mud, now she keeps getting "stuck" and I have to go help her back out. I've got a camera in one hand, so any assistance I give is just 1-handed, and if/when I fall, I have only the one hand to catch myself with. The mud has a shallow top layer of slick stuff, then a bit of sand layer that can be walked on, followed by a lot of deeper, sticky soft mud, so once that is penetrated, sinking to knee deep can happen pretty quick. Before long, I'm easily coated with as much mud as the model, and will have the choice of losing the underwear or getting my jeans muddy, once it's time to clean up and get dressed.

Most of the pictures have been taken when the model sinks deep in one spot. She starts acting scared, telling me to drop the camera and come get her out *now*! I set the camera down and go to help, but it's as if she had an anchor tied to her ankle or something, and since I've made the mistake of trying to lift her while I was vertical, rather than horizontal, I sink to my neck just getting her up and out of the mud. Once out, she starts crawling back to the camera while I start trying to get myself back out. I can feel a layer of sand or something down about waist deep, and I reach both hands down to tear that open a bit better. When she sees me facing shore with just my head above the mud, she comes back to me and sits very close in front of me with the mud on her inner thighs brushing against my ears, and tells me "Hey, I know you're kinda caught in the mud just now, but all this exercise has gotten me in the mood for something else you could help me with..." and with that she undoes the ties on her bikini bottoms... ;-)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:44 pm

jagfiles wrote:I hope this isn't overdone or out of line but here's goes.
A gal is tied and gagged to a tree while a friend of hers comes looking for her. As the friend finds her she natually comes to untie her but she cannot be warned of the quicksand between her and her friend which she naturally walks into and starts sinking. Her friend now tries to untie herself even more as her friend slowly sinks. By the time her she's let's say waistdeep the tied gal finally gets herself loose and comes over to help her friend only to be pulled into the quicksand herself.

i like it!! this might be a good one for the twins... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Meeca

Postby Meeca » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:44 am

jagfiles wrote:I hope this isn't overdone or out of line but here's goes.

That's pretty good, Jagfiles :)

My version would have the damsel who's been kidnapped by goons ( nosey reporter perhaps ? ) and taken to the swamps to be disposed off.

Even though she's bound and gagged, she manages to break free and runs off.

She eludes them in the thick undergrowth and after some time, the goons give up and leave saying the ominous words, " Ah, it's OK... That dame will never find her way outta this quicksand swamp anyway. "

She waits long enough until she thinks they're moved on before coming out of hiding.

" I need to find something to free my wrists ", she thinks. " ...or find some help. "

She moves through the swamp carefully as the ground becomes increasingly water logged and boggy.

Unfortunately she can't find a sharp rock and becomes increasingly more lost.

Some time later she sees a light in the distance, like that from a window. She had heard rumours there was a crazy old hermit who lived here since she was a kid.

How crazy she didn't know, but she needed help and he was her only hope.

As she walked towards the light she'd forgotten in her haste to mind her step and plunged in suddenly up to her hips in quicksand !

The gag muffles her shriek of shock and terror as she continues to helplessly sink to her doom.

" If only my hands were free ! ", she thinks as she looks desperately around for anything that might be useful to stop herself from sinking.

She looks back at the light and attempts to scream for help, but the gag does it's work well and the most noise she can make wouldn't be heard by anyone further than fifty paces away.

She keeps her mind enough so as not to struggle, but continues sinking.

She's up to her ribs as tears begin to stream her face. " I don't want to die like this ! ", she sobs as faces of her loved ones come to mind.

A strange voice behind her sounds, " Damn, missy... You look like yer in a messa trouble ! "

Hmm... Actually, this might belong in the story section !

fancysox

Postby fancysox » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:05 am

My ideal scene involves me fully or partially dressed and somehow lured into quicksand by female captors. I'm always wearing a pair of long dress socks, often with some elegant or crazy colorful pattern on them. If my tormentors haven't already taken my shoes or boots away from me, the quicksand sucks them off my feet soon enough as I struggle. The wet sand closing in around my helpless socks and the jeers coming from my tormentors about getting my socks messed up add to the torture. They might leave me stuck up to my neck. Sometimes I picture an eventual grim ending, leaving my shoes/boots in their hands as trophies of their latest conquest.

Return to “General Discussion”