Great news and a question

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
dhorse666

Great news and a question

Postby dhorse666 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 am

Hi guys been a lurker here for a while but just had to share this and get some advice.

Got myself a new girlfriend, and whilst talking to her online I brought up my mud fetish. I was expecting the kinda thanks but you keep it answer..........
Not on your life was I expecting what she said!
First she asked all about it and what I did.
She said sounded really cool.
Then she asked for some websites to look at so I gave her mpv and qsv. She said it looked really hot.
I then gave her this site and she joined up! Told me it looked fantastic and wanted to try it!
She wanted to try it the next time I saw here and sink to her boobs!
Alas is winter here at the mo and is too cold. But we're set for warmer weather.

Now for the advice please chaps....
I have been sinking for years but only up to waist deep. How much effort will be required chest deep?
I only ever sink in estuary mud

Robert
Producer

Re: Great news and a question

Postby Robert » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:30 am

dhorse666 wrote:Hi guys been a lurker here for a while but just had to share this and get some advice.

Got myself a new girlfriend, and whilst talking to her online I brought up my mud fetish. I was expecting the kinda thanks but you keep it answer..........
Not on your life was I expecting what she said!
First she asked all about it and what I did.
She said sounded really cool.
Then she asked for some websites to look at so I gave her mpv and qsv. She said it looked really hot.
I then gave her this site and she joined up! Told me it looked fantastic and wanted to try it!
She wanted to try it the next time I saw here and sink to her boobs!
Alas is winter here at the mo and is too cold. But we're set for warmer weather.

Now for the advice please chaps....
I have been sinking for years but only up to waist deep. How much effort will be required chest deep?
I only ever sink in estuary mud

Actually not much. If the mud is only waist deep you can use a sitting position to go that far. Should you find deeper mud just a little help with your hands pushing yourself under will
do the trick.

Robert

YerK

Postby YerK » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:00 am

Heh. My biggest trouble with sinking to chest deep has been finding mud that was chest deep! ;-) If you've been going in up to your waist already, then I should think you can get out of chest deep mud as well, so long as you're not wearing hip-waders, anyway. ;-) If you're in estuary mud, my big suggestion is to pay *keen* attention to the tides, so that you're out of the mud well ahead of any incoming tide. (Even if staying later seems to be a real turn-on for her)

dhorse666

Postby dhorse666 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Thanks for the great advice guys.
I have never really gone past waist deep. Not that I couldn't just that never really felt the need.

Have been doing this for years and have to plan everything around the tides. Am extra careful with that one.

Nope she wants to go chest deep and is just so I know is OK for her.

Is gonna be great fun. Roll on summer!!!

YerK

Postby YerK » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:38 pm

The deeper you want to go, the thinner stuff you will need to look for. If you want to go under, you'll need stuff that is a bit thinner than a good pudding. Problem is that you float in water, start adding dirt to that water and you float higher. In Arizona, I found quicksand, and found out also that I float about elbow deep in that. When I worked at going deeper, I managed to get all the way down to neck-deep, but that wore me out. When I quit working at going deeper, I bobbed right back up to elbow-deep.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Allow me to strongly suggest that you consider the fact that the answer to your question may vary according to the kind of mud/quicksand. If you are dealing with sand you must take into account that sand can "lock up" just as quickly as it can turn "quick." If this occurs then extraction can become extremely difficult. In ordinary mud this does not occur.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

YerK

Postby YerK » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:30 pm

I think I know how that locking sand works:

1) You start with an area with abrasive sand in place
2) water comes up from the bottom and floats the sand into a water/sand mix
3) Someone steps into the water, distirbing the sand, and allowing the water to all seep out
4) The abrasive sand now has grain-to-grain contact, and does not easily shift.

I know I've heard of that happening in the sounds of Alaska, but I would be on guard for it anywhere else that has tides. (As well as anywhere I went by myself!)

marcl

Postby marcl » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:37 pm

YerK wrote:The deeper you want to go, the thinner stuff you will need to look for. If you want to go under, you'll need stuff that is a bit thinner than a good pudding. Problem is that you float in water, start adding dirt to that water and you float higher. In Arizona, I found quicksand, and found out also that I float about elbow deep in that. When I worked at going deeper, I managed to get all the way down to neck-deep, but that wore me out. When I quit working at going deeper, I bobbed right back up to elbow-deep.

As Gummi and Darby demonstrated beautifully in "No! No! No!", there is a very simple way to sink past your elbows if there are two of you :twisted:

YerK

Postby YerK » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:54 pm

marcl wrote:
YerK wrote:The deeper you want to go, the thinner stuff you will need to look for. If you want to go under, you'll need stuff that is a bit thinner than a good pudding. Problem is that you float in water, start adding dirt to that water and you float higher. In Arizona, I found quicksand, and found out also that I float about elbow deep in that. When I worked at going deeper, I managed to get all the way down to neck-deep, but that wore me out. When I quit working at going deeper, I bobbed right back up to elbow-deep.

As Gummi and Darby demonstrated beautifully in "No! No! No!", there is a very simple way to sink past your elbows if there are two of you :twisted:

Marc! You've done it now! How am I supposed to quit thinking about Darby & Gummi dunking me in the mud now? ;-)

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 pm

YerK wrote:How am I supposed to quit thinking about Darby & Gummi dunking me in the mud now? ;-)

Think about... hmmm... say, Kym and Kristine
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Return to “General Discussion”