video idea...

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jagfiles

video idea...

Postby jagfiles » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:45 am

I had a passing thought for a possible quicksand video. The title "Ladies First."
In the story two guys and a gal go into this swampy area. One of the guys and the gal had never been in that area while the other guy is somewhat familar with the area (he himself had not been there either but had heard stories/reports) As they start out the guy somewhat familar with the area says "Let's be gentleman about this and let the gal lead the way." As the trio start out the gal is a little ahead of them while one guy says if he's more familar with the area why doesn't he lead? About that time the gal who by now had walked out of site but is in earshot starts calling for help. The two guys rush over and the guy says "This is the reason."
Ok a little weak in presentation but I think the basics are there for the story. What are some thoughts on this story line? (Just thought would pass the idea along is all in case anyone is interested in devloping)

Fred588
Producer

Re: video idea...

Postby Fred588 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:11 am

Its a start. You have a set-up that gets the woman into the quicksand. It needs something for the sinking portion. Do they run around like idiots while she goes under? Do they rescue her but not until three failed attempts and she sinks to her lips?

jagfiles wrote:I had a passing thought for a possible quicksand video. The title "Ladies First."
In the story two guys and a gal go into this swampy area. One of the guys and the gal had never been in that area while the other guy is somewhat familar with the area (he himself had not been there either but had heard stories/reports) As they start out the guy somewhat familar with the area says "Let's be gentleman about this and let the gal lead the way." As the trio start out the gal is a little ahead of them while one guy says if he's more familar with the area why doesn't he lead? About that time the gal who by now had walked out of site but is in earshot starts calling for help. The two guys rush over and the guy says "This is the reason."
Ok a little weak in presentation but I think the basics are there for the story. What are some thoughts on this story line? (Just thought would pass the idea along is all in case anyone is interested in devloping)
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Robert
Producer

Postby Robert » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:24 am

You also might want to develop the relationships between the three a bit as they walk or through dialog establish it.

Robert

YerK

Postby YerK » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:04 am

That one could have all sorts of endings!

1) One goes for rescue, the other stays to attempt rescue at the scene
2) both stay to attempt rescue, but are so inept that everybody goes down
3) One goes for rescue, but the other stays to help, but instead chooses to watch the girl go down without helping.
4) Guys shake hands on a job well done and leave the girl to her fate (that they had planned from the start)

Surely there are more...

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:56 am

One thought that came to me is that the guy that is familar with the area but had never been there himself is a newly hired guide and the gal and the other guy hired him for a tour of the area. As it turns out the guy and gal had never met before. That could help in the set up for the story. Also the guide has only heard or read about unconfirmed rumors about quicksand in the area and as he explains to the other guy what better way to find out than have the gal go first.
Yerk here also made some good suggestions as well.

Return to “General Discussion”