Has anyone...

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Kookus

Re: Has anyone...

Postby Kookus » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:57 pm

I've never heard any complaints, but my preference and experience is limited to clay, which, as Mynock pointed out, may be key to that. The only big problem I can point out is the lack of any leverage... makes for an exhausting and laborious experience. It's much more satisfying, in my book, to let the fingers do the talking in the mud, and save the more involved stuff for later. YMMV.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Marcus

Postby Marcus » Wed May 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Hello to all Yes I have had sex in quicksand before,all you have to do is be in side of her before you both sink up to your waist's. For me and this lucky lady ( who was about 200 + lbs) I laded on top of the quicksand and she stude over the top of me and wiggled her fat plump feet in and sank down to me,and then she rode me ,and at the same time she was pushing me under her and making us both sinking ,and she was looking down at me ,she put her hands on my shoulder and push on them to make us both sink very deep,I sand to my neck and she sank to her shoulder,she and I both had so much fun. Marcus

muddump

Postby muddump » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Im a guy who use to shave my body hair and go to my favorite mud hole and sink up to my neck.
The slimy mud against my hairless body is quiet sensual. wish i had a buddy to play with at that time.

muddump

Postby muddump » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:05 pm

I dont think its wise for sex, maybe another body to rub against.

muddump

Postby muddump » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Id like to try that, Im a guy, still would like to try it. cant see it being a problem for men, women on the other hand, could be a little rough.

Cuthbert

Postby Cuthbert » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:18 am

Actually for folks without any mud, role-playing a sinking scenario could be quite fun. Using the vampire,or any predator style format. One partner could be the victim,and the other the sucking mire. Or one could be victim,and the other a rescuer. I may post ideas about this sometime. Get kind of reluctant showing this idea.

YerK

Postby YerK » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:08 pm

I would imagine certain muds, fine, slippery, and very wet clay, for example, *would* be ok as a lube, but I have never tried it. (Which is weird, as being in the right mud does get me aroused!) I would think the better use for mud would be masturbation, whether solo, mutual, or group.

Return to “General Discussion”