New England Sinkers??

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
want2sink

New England Sinkers??

Postby want2sink » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Hi All,
This is my 1st post as I just joined today. I have had this fetish since waaaay back as a 10 or 11 year old. I remember seeing my 1st quicksand scene in one of those Saturday matinee type movies and discovering that I had a growing bulge in my pants as the person sank. it grew from there to a general fascination with the whole sinking into/being consumed by QS. I love the MPV videos and images but in the end they only make my sinking desire more intense

Some years ago I found a very private area that had several waist to chest deep silty mud holes. ( Ahh memories!)
That place is not an option anymore and i have not been able to find a suitably private place here in crowded CT.

I love the MPV videos and images but in the end they only make my sinking desire more intense.

I Would love to hear from anyone in the area who knows of any good places.

It's been so long since I felt that "sinking sensation". I would love to feel it again.

Rabbit_Dragon

Re: New England Sinkers??

Postby Rabbit_Dragon » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:51 am

Old Saybook CT mud > 6ft deep combination of clay and organic peat. Lat Long for Google maps. 41.29578,-72.390466
Visit by kayak during low tide.
Tide chart http://www.mobilegeographics.com:81/locations/4409.html

Enjoy - RD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion”