New To Sinking

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
werewolfchick

New To Sinking

Postby werewolfchick » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:58 am

Hello everyone! My name is Hikari and I am new to this site, but I am also new to having a fetish to quicksand. Recently I've been thinking about it and I found that it turned me on greatly. Also I have currently had dreams about me sinking in quicksand and liking it, and since then I've been more into it. Before I had the dreams I would read stories, or watch movies about it, and it excited me. When I was younger quicksand use to scare me alot, but then when I got to being a child sometimes I would play in the mud. I would make mud holes as deep as I possibly could and let myself sink into it. I'd love the feeling of my feet getting stuck in the mud, and just the feeling of me sinking down into it. About a day ago or so I have had been wanting the urge to try this for myself. I want to find a nice deep quicksand hole, tie a rope around my waist, tie the other end to the tree, go into the quicksand and struggle till I can't struggle anymore and let myself be deeply engulfed and completely submerged under the thick oozing sand then using the rope to pull myself back up to surface and crawl out then possibly do it again depending on how I liked it. But living in California I don't know of any good places to find a nice deep spot. So yeah if anyone has anything please let me know! Thank you!

~Hikari

extremewam

Re: New To Sinking

Postby extremewam » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:29 pm

What part of CA are you in? I am in the Lake Tahoe area and I know of many great mud flats in the area you would probably love.

werewolfchick

Postby werewolfchick » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:42 pm

I live in the LA area. :?
Last edited by werewolfchick on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

rgadt

Postby rgadt » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Welcome, Hikari!!! We're always happy when new quicksanders arrive! Hopefully you can find some nice soft mud or quicksand to sink into, and let us know how you enjoyed it! Please feel free to ask questions, we are happy to answer!
rgadt

werewolfchick

Postby werewolfchick » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:29 am

Thank you Rgadt I really hope I do as well and if I do I will be sure to post my first experience on here and let you all know about it and I am glad to know that there are others here that like this fetish like I do! I thought it was weird at first but then I came to find it quite kinky.

James diGriz

Postby James diGriz » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:55 pm

We all think that we're alone when we grow up, not knowing the whys of the universe. Those who are curious enough to do the search online have found places where they are welcomes with open arms. We just welcome those who join where they belong.

MjM
How unfortunate you didn't have a proper guide to navigate these swamps.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Welcome, Hikari! :D I hope you'll find us a friendly bunch...

I know what you mean about thinking you were alone in this. I've been obsessed with quicksand and deep mud ever since I could walk... at least, as long as I can remember. I couldn't understand it why my breath would get real short whenever someone sank in the movies... it wasn't until I connected to the community I realized the sexy aspects of it.

The best part of this is realizing just how normal (and of all age ranges, genders, backgrounds etc.) folks are who have this interest. ;) It is quite comforting.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Welcome to Quicksand Fans!

We all thought we were the only ones. I got my big shock in 2000. My company's owner added internet service and an e-mail system to "enhance company communication".

The first thing I found out was that the company owner's fingers fell off the keys when he tried to write you back.

The second thing I found out was that nobody minded if you surfed online after work if you were not on company time when you did it.

The third thing I found out was that Kaol's Ol' Sinkin' Hole was third on the list of AltaVista search results if you typed in the word "quicksand".

After I got off the floor...

The fourth thing I found out was where to buy a computer.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:22 am

Welcome!

We've all got pretty much the same story- we don't know why we like the whole sinking-in-deep-mud thing, but we really, really do. And that's perfectly okay.

We also write stories about it, make movies about it, share our experiences, etc. And some of us like to use online chat to play in each other's QS fantasies. 8-)

So, anyway, welcome.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:22 am

SoCal unite!!! I dont know of any spots, but I'm down here in LA cookin it up in the summer heat. I gotta admit, i'm interested in learnin about any possible spots myself
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Return to “General Discussion”