Natural vs. Unnatural Coverage

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions

Which do you like better: natural coverage or unnatural coverage?

Natural coverage, like what is in peril scenes.
88%
Unnatural coverage, like what is in erotic scenes.
12%

Total votes: 52

Chro_Zarco

Natural vs. Unnatural Coverage

Postby Chro_Zarco » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:02 am

I have been engrossed in quicksand videos recently, both from our friends here on the forum (free and Club MPV) as well as on YouTube, and I have noticed that there is a difference in mud coverage between most erotic scenes and most peril scenes.

The trend for peril scenes is that the coverage is natural; parts of the body that have not touched the mud are not covered in mud unless the pit "regurgitates" on the actor/actress. One of the best movie examples of this would be the Ursus quicksand scene.

On the other hand, the trend for erotic scenes is that the coverage is unnatural; the nature of these scenes require the actor/actress to massage parts of their anatomy, usually with muddy or mud-laden hands. The "Stuck Boots" scene is the best example I can think of.

Personally, I prefer a more natural coverage, but for the sake of fairness, I want to find out what others think. Which do you like better: natural coverage or unnatural coverage?

(PS: The results from this poll may affect what kind of scenes are produced by our good friends at MPV, Studio 588, PamelaRose Productions, and DiD, so lurk no more!)
I rather think that the red and black really suits me, don't you think?

MadMax359

Re: Natural vs. Unnatural Coverage

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:39 pm

i'm with you on this one! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:02 pm

I like both, so for the sake of fairness, I will refrain from voting (since I can only choose one).

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:05 pm

I like erotic scenes, but I like the coverage to be natural. The lady should be turned on by the hungry quicksand bog touching them and sucking on them as they sink deeper and deeper, not from simply smearing mud on themselves. ;)

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:26 am

Coverage isn't crucial to my enjoyment of sinking. My fetish centers around the act of sinking and not around coverage.

Coverage can be fun anyway. I like artistic coverage, in clay or thick mud especially. Like, when hands have been dipped in and it looks like elbow-length gloves, or when a woman comes out after being chest-deep and it looks like a mud catsuit...that's pretty nice...I also like to see a guy's arms, legs, abs and butts when they're all covered in clay.

When looking at coverage, I don't care if it's natural or unnatural.

Nessie

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 am

I like the natural all the way. And there are lots of ways to make the surroundings and pit look natural. Which I've seen a lot in the drama vids. So thumbs to all the producers cause i like the way the mud and surroundings have been looking

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:43 pm

This is an interesting topic.

Some time ago, we were out shooting and David Brand (http://www.wetandmessy.com/) pitched in with the instruction "You only get muddy because that part of your body has entered the mud. No applying of the mud to your body is allowed".

This seemed pretty reasonable to me, and I have used that instruction from time to time ever since. I don't have a set criteria for when I do that. It just seems like a good way to roll sometimes.

I'll have to revisit this and see the final results, although the trend does seem pretty obvious. 8-)
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

x42swamper

Postby x42swamper » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:18 am

Wow !! this is a tough one. I like the natural cover becasue it leaves me on the edge of my seat when the damsel is on the run or wandering through the thick jungle.
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:59 am

dlodoski wrote:Some time ago, we were out shooting and David Brand (http://www.wetandmessy.com/) pitched in with the instruction "You only get muddy because that part of your body has entered the mud. No applying of the mud to your body is allowed".

I am also on UMD, and consider the messy/coverage thing to be a separate interest entirely.

My actual core fetish is quicksand. Those "quicksand feelings" can be triggered by scenes with no coverage at all (as in, dry quicksand, or grain bin scenes, or bogs made of stuff that doesn't stick to the skin) if the acting is good enough. It's the sinking that does the trick, all by itself.

That said, I do think that a good quicksand producer should take advantage of the fact that the enactment of our core fetish (quicksand) leads directly into a second fetish (wet-and-messy)...

In fact, I'd love to meet the quicksand producer who's managed to avoid the wet-and-messy aftermath of the sinking.

I figure, you're stuck with it anyway so you may as well keep shooting. You could do a whole new video on nothing but emergences from various mudpits.

Lots of the folks on UMD would rather see 'em come out than go in!

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 pm

I'm with Nessie on this one. While I really enjoy (and have purchased) erotic scenes with lots of egregious "unnatural coverage", my favorite scenes involve sinking- the deeper the better. Probably my favorite is where the model has gone into the quicksand on purpose, and is talking out loud about what's going on in her mind as she struggles; "Oh, god, it's sucking me under!" The coverage as she struggles about chest-deep, pushing her arms into the mud in a deliberately futile effort to escape, is the best.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “General Discussion”