Shadow Island - bad news :(

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Antares

Shadow Island - bad news :(

Postby Antares » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:27 am

Hi all,

I recently got a reply with regards to the release of Shadow Island and suffice to say the film will never see the light of day. I attempted to attain the bare bones so I could post the scene but without success. Apparently the movie may be released to students as a 'how not to make movies' example in Thailand so someone else may have some luck in getting hold of the scene in question but I am not holding my breath ;)

I have included an image of the scene to rub salt in teh wounds so to speak - it's a bloody shame!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spunkee311

Re: Shadow Island - bad news :(

Postby spunkee311 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:09 am

Antares wrote:Hi all,

I recently got a reply with regards to the release of Shadow Island and suffice to say the film will never see the light of day. I attempted to attain the bare bones so I could post the scene but without success. Apparently the movie may be released to students as a 'how not to make movies' example in Thailand so someone else may have some luck in getting hold of the scene in question but I am not holding my breath ;)

I have included an image of the scene to rub salt in teh wounds so to speak - it's a bloody shame!

Wow that really is shame. That looked like an incredible scene!!! I would think since they are not releasing it that they would share it but i know a lot of copyright gets in the way of that.
Kudos for your effort. She looks very lovely.
I wonder what other Thailand Quicksand clips there are out there.

Return to “General Discussion”