What kind of scenes do you like?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
mudman4

What kind of scenes do you like?

Postby mudman4 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Do your prefer to watch those amazingly hot erotic sinks? :twisted:

Or the melodramatic damsels in distress? :o

Personaly, I prefer the erotics. Why? Because that's my fetish.
Where's the mud at?

nachtjaeger

Re: What kind of scenes do you like?

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 am

Actually, for me, the sexiest scenes are of a lady walking into a really deep mud pit on purpose, enjoying the sink, and liking that I'm enjoying watching.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:15 am

A girl, nude or with tattled and revealing clothing. Running through the jungle, constantly looking behind her to see if her pursuer is there.

She looks back for the last time as the ground below dissolves.

She screams and struggles as she realizes what kind of new danger she is in.

She grabs a branch, a vine, or some other life line, and begins to pull herself free.

Her clothing, covered and heavy with the mud of the pit, becomes more and more loose and revealing, but she has no time for modesty.

Just as she is about to pull her self out, her life line snaps and she falls back.

Her salvation stripped away, her fear and panic rise to a crescendo!

The pit churns as her face is claimed by the liquid earth.

Her hands and arms flail about as they sink, her fingers grasping the mud until they too vanish!

After that, there can be a rescue or not.

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:48 am

They are both good, but in different ways. Yes, the erotic sink, where the woman is enjoying it, is certainly enjoyable viewing. The Lena scene (Dave Lodoski video) where she brings a rope but gets so erotically carried away that she sinks just too far away to grab it, is too excited to concentrate on grabbing it - that is a good one in this genre.

But the scenes that grabbed me as an adolescent, struggling (no internet community in 1960's & 1970's) with this quicksand thing, were the melodramatic sinks in jungle movies, usually with a guy rescuing the heroine in distress. The "thank you, how can I ever repay you" theme is what reeled me in from the start. Out of nostalgia (I'm 54 - probably on the older cusp on this board), I still have a soft spot (pun intended) for the dramatic rescue, particularly at the last second (grab her hands extended above the surface after her head has just gone under) - I guess it requires more indirect imagination to get at the eroticism. Works for me.

But what I like so far about this board is the variety of material and opinions coexisting in an atmosphere of respect. So whatever works for you ...

Chro_Zarco

Postby Chro_Zarco » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:19 am

It kinda depends on my mood at the time.

When I'm relaxing, I enjoy erotic scenes, especially ones where the victim intentionally gets caught, struggles not to escape but to be enveloped, and submerges in orgasmic bliss. They know I'm watching, but they care not, for they are in the arms of their eternal, common lover; I may save them from death this time, but they will attempt again, farther from prying eyes.

When I'm frustrated, like most nights when I get home from work, I watch more perilous scenes; I like to see the victims fall in/get pushed in, struggling vainly to escape while wasting breath calling for help or begging their captor to help them. "Save me, oh, save me from the peril I'm in," they'd say as I watch them struggle; they deserve their dark fate. I mock them as they grovel, tears feeding the mire with fear as they draw their last breath; as they wave their half-buried arms for last-second rescue, I hand a small bit of rope to the last remnants of the victim and laugh silently as they grab on for dear life. I pull and pull until they start to rise, then I release them to the bottomless depths and watch, awestruck, as even their manicured fingernails are engulfed. :twisted: :twisted:

As you can tell, I'm just coming back from work. :x Uh. Festering cesspool all its own.
I rather think that the red and black really suits me, don't you think?

Whisper

Postby Whisper » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:41 am

I like the idea of an erotic sink (hey, if I'm enjoying it, the sinker should too). I'm not a fan of terror, as screaming girls tend to turn me off. When it comes to dramatic scenes, I lean towards more of a worried or disgusted tone, rather than a hissy fit.

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:33 pm

A deliberate step into thick mud & a slow sink with struggling so muddy legs,jeans,leggings or wetsuit is revealed until she-or he-gets hip deep After this a struggle to breast deep then descent to shoulder/neck or possibly deeper. Then a gradual escape so a muddy victim is revealed with mud on face/hair an optional delight.Finally rolling out of the churned mud to ensure no inch of flesh or clothing is left clean Any takers?!!!!!

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:21 pm

For me, I prefer the scene where the damsel blunders into the quicksand, and then realizes that all her attempts to escape are futile. My favourite scenario would be a young, french maid trying to escape from her rather lecherous master, who stumbles into the mire on some seclude corner of the estate. :D :D
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

x42swamper

Postby x42swamper » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:33 pm

My first would be the damsel on the run being chased. Or being chased by the villain where she takes a plunge so far out in the bog there's no hope for vines or roots to grab on to. Now the villain belts out a laugh and gives her a final speech and walks away knowing that the gooey earth will do his dirty work .Then the hero shows up to save her just as the mud starts to engulf her ears :o Then in the end , the villain is on the run only to step into his own mixology and slowly going under and you can still see the struggle even when he's way below the surface.

2nd would be sexy jungle girls or models , or a sexy safari damsel that gets separated from the group wearing those ever so sexy safari pants and then Whoooaaaa !!! EEEeeeekkkk!!! HELP !!. There's nothing like Safari Pants ;)
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:25 pm

A girl is walking alone (or with friends) and carelessly stumbles upon quicksand. She desperately struggles and finally ends up completely stuck and helpless. Her friends try to save her. They struggle a lot. Finally they either rescue her or also become stuck and need help. Nobody dies, nobody drowns. Going under is optional and usually not desirable.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Return to “General Discussion”