What kind of scenes do you like?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Mynock

Re: What kind of scenes do you like?

Postby Mynock » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:49 pm

"I'm stuck! But it feels good....But I'm sinking! But I'm horny.....I need to get out! Well, maybe I'll sink a little further....Oh shit, it's up to my neck! But...but it feels sooo good....Oh god I'm going under but maybe I can finish myself off before..." *blub* 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Robert
Producer

Postby Robert » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:38 am

Yes we have had this discussion before... however... it does give indirect feed back to the producers. I would encourage everyone to participate.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:42 am

damsels in distress, almost any way you can figure out to get them into the pit! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am

I like the scenes where one or more women end up in quicksand, sink, and go under. Don't care so much how or why they ended up there, don't care whether or not they're enjoying it. It's all good. Women + quicksand + submergence = happy consumer!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Chimerix wrote:I like the scenes where one or more women end up in quicksand, sink, and go under. Don't care so much how or why they ended up there, don't care whether or not they're enjoying it. It's all good. Women + quicksand + submergence = happy consumer!

My kind of guy. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

x42swamper

Postby x42swamper » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:02 pm

I will agree wih Madmax, I love the damsels. Also Robert your black and white movies are top notch to me. The pete bogs look so thirsty for a sexy damsel to stumble into :twisted: I would love to see more black and white movies becasue that's where it all began. If the damsel goes under or if she is saved, black and white films really catpure the terror.
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 am

I'm definitely more of a dramatic guy. Arousal scenes are cool n everything. And it's good to have them as a change of pace. But I'm all about the drama. The way the actress is scared and mortified while struggling and sinking is just the best. Especially when its done right and when everything seems as realistic as it can be.
The golf scene and Ransom with Paris are great examples of scenes done right. Same with Embre in the witch scene.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 pm

if i may expand the thread... do folks prefer scenes where the damsel (or guy!) sinks quickly to neck level or beyond?

or do you prefer a gradual sinking where the subject's body is visible for a while?

i much prefer that latter... when i see things like the Dukes of Hazzard scene, or Son of the Beach, it's so sad and frustrating... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:49 pm

MadMax359 wrote:if i may expand the thread... do folks prefer scenes where the damsel (or guy!) sinks quickly to neck level or beyond?

or do you prefer a gradual sinking where the subject's body is visible for a while?

I tend to take a holistic approach to sinking so each has it's place in my mind. When you put the entire scene in context there is a place for both When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth as well as Kristine's epic struggle in her famous white bra and panties scene. There are times when the action, the damsel, and the quicksand go together to require one or the other in order to get it right. In a perfect world there are several of each in every scene. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

mudman4

Postby mudman4 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:36 am

Yeah... I prefer the slow sinks. It's nice for a girl to take 5 minutes to struggle to her doom (or pleasure).
Where's the mud at?

Return to “General Discussion”