What kind of scenes do you like?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Mirador

Re: What kind of scenes do you like?

Postby Mirador » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:10 pm

This thread is going to confirm the age-old saying "...all things to all men ( or ladies )).
What scenes to i like...Put in a word...Stuck.

Erotic, sensual blah..blah,blah....yuk...(For me ). Deliberately walking into q/s...are you mad ! I wanna see the perception of peril, anxiety, worry fear panic. The kind of expression that can only really be shown on the face of a girl who through no delibertae fault of her own finds herself stuck in q/s or mud for the first time. I say this because once she's been subjected to this environment the emotions and expressions will never be truely be reproduced a second time.

But not to a grim ending. You can leave those at the door as well thank you.

But my imagination also wants a sexy accompaniment. A heaving bouncy bust is favourite ( as I'm sure you've gathered from my images).

Mirador

bart1997

Postby bart1997 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Last edited by bart1997 on Sat May 09, 2015 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 am

I like:

Goodlooking quicksand. I'm not above sinking in stuff with water on top and I've even filmed myself in it but personally, I like to see the mud.

I prefer a slower sinking, and no cutaways for reaction shots while they continue to descend off-camera, or camera angles that do not show the "point of sinkage", defined as where body ends and mud begins. Mainstream media tends to fall short on all of this while our producers tend to get it right.

I like both dramatic and erotic scenes. I prefer solo sinkers over multiple ones. I don't multitask well (this is, by the way, a mental handicap that is not limited to quicksand for me) and it is best to give me only one item on which to focus.

Sinkers can be either gender although I tend to react to the sexes somewhat differently. I identify with female sinkers but never have an extended fantasy about one. I can get actual love urges toward male sinkers and can dream up whole stories about one if I think he's attractive enough.

If two or more people are in the bog, or milling about the bog, I find it distracting to keep track of all the action. Since I tend to identify with female sinkers, a second female in the quicksand, or watching the first one sink, might interest me if the acting is good or the story is intense, but my quicksand-erotic side is pretty effectively killed off by this. Couples or guys are better but I still have a problem with my attention wandering.

Clothing: Anything in white. If she could wear it to a formal dinner, she can wear it to quicksand. A guy in a business suit would be nice too.

Nessie

headfirstsinker

Postby headfirstsinker » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 am

umm..anything a little campy, with witty characters and u....headfirst.
headfirst always first ;)

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:47 am

I like the scene that a woman walks into a dark forest, then a open place reveals.
In the middle of the open place is all coverd with leafes, so you don't see the quicksand.
So the quicksand is covered with grass and leafes,then the girl see something on the leafes.
She walks on it, try to grab but it's actually nothing.
Then you hear big loud bubbles and she sinks to her waist, then she has 2 choices: Stay still and sink very slow, or scream and struggle to get out but that will her even sink faster.
Then every time she sinks deeper she hears bubbling sounds aroud her, and even greater, bubbling sounds between her legs.
Then when she feel the bubbles between her legs she enjoy's, and actually she doesn't even want to go out.
But she reaches her neck she realise that she's been too long in the hard bubbling quicksand, she begins to frighten and she wants to go out.
But more she struggles the faster she sinks, she screams as hard as she can.
And for the good ending a forester approaches and free her from the thick muddy bubbling quicksand under the leafes.
Happy ending.
Work to live....or live to work...

Meeca

Postby Meeca » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:13 am

I prefer a realistic scene.

The damsel stumbles into the quicksand by accident or pushed in by the villain and after a decent struggle, either frees herself or is rescued in the nick of time.

...Oh and when it comes to movie or TV scenes, soap " actors " need not apply.

A scene I recently viewed on youtube was almost ruined by the actress' hamming and general lack of a decent script.

Return to “General Discussion”