No votes
Over 80 years old
1%

Total votes: 88

Nessie
Producer

Re: Poll -- World's Oldest Sinker

Postby Nessie » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:09 pm

undergrain1 wrote:but I know of no sinking locations or time slots with a familey to be responsble for.

I'm watching my numbers here and I do see that the young whippersnappers are now even with my age group. Us 40-somethings initially took a strong lead. But it's still hardly a scientific sampling.

It did occur to me that since this is a fetish board, people want to think about young hot chicks and not real older sinkers (statistically, they're mostly guys too), so perhaps they aren't even opening this thread.

But the other possibility is that, although us chronically real sinkers are vocal here, we might be very small in number. Perhaps we've got hardly anyone who can vote.

Nessie

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm not telling how ancient I am but I have voted truthfully Let's just say I'm willing to change Nessie's diapers when she needs it!!!!!

jack c

Postby jack c » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:27 pm

My group - the 50-59 year olds, are still clinging (barely) to third place. Come on you middle-aged mudders - VOTE!!
Last edited by jack c on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:28 pm

I already voted... in the 42 going on 43 range... :D

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:38 pm

jack c wrote:My group - the 50-59 year olds, are still clinging (barely) to third place. Cone on you middle-aged mudders - VOTE!!

Well, us 40-somethings are back in the lead! Nyahhhhhh!

Although I wouldn't be too upset if the 40's got beat by the 50's...because in a year and a half, I'll be one of you!

As of now, you're one vote ahead of 30-39, which looks a bit sinkless to me. People are in good shape when they're in their 30's, so we know it's not that.

Perhaps there are issues, like growing children and career-tending, that keep us out of the mud at that age?

Nessie

jack c

Postby jack c » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 am

Nessie - the issues you mention (kids, college, bankruptcy, etc.) are certainly an issue for me. But if you're a lifer in this interest, then you're a lifer - that's simply it. When you, yourself, are 50, you'll look like 40, anyway - maybe you should vote with the 30-somethings now. Good poll to post - thanks.

p-cooper

Postby p-cooper » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:38 am

I am 57 - first post on this board. I guess I haven't given our age group the lead, but I have solidified the 3rd place standing! I have been a lifer, and just discovered this forum. Thanks, Nessie (Loch Ness?) for the poll.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:23 am

p-cooper wrote:Thanks, Nessie (Loch Ness?) for the poll.

Yup, I did a slight shift from Deep Sinking...I left off being "Loch Ness" and decided to use "Nessie".

I felt like going a bit less formal.

Congratulations on being 57 and still in the mud! Yay!

I too am sure that I will have the fetish in some form or another for life.

The expression of it has changed a few times. I started life as a scene-watcher who hid her interest when she wasn't in total denial about having it at all. I morphed into discovering the community and granting the quicksand feelings creative expression.

Then, at age 45, I moved into the real mudpit.

Eventually I will get old enough to have to scale my quicksand interest back to a less physical and more mental (and creative) form. So just imagine a 90-something old lady in her rocking chair at the nursing home with a tablet of paper and a pencil, scratching out a shaky form of somebody in quicksand while the nursing assistants scratch their heads and mutter...

"Huh?"

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:28 am

Nessie wrote:

Yup, I did a slight shift from Deep Sinking...I left off being "Loch Ness" and decided to use "Nessie".

The expression of it has changed a few times. I started life as a scene-watcher who hid her interest when she wasn't in total denial about having it at all. I morphed into discovering the community and granting the quicksand feelings creative expression.

Eventually I will get old enough to have to scale my quicksand interest back to a less physical and more mental (and creative) form. So just imagine a 90-year-old lady in her rocking chair at the nursing home with a tablet of paper and a pencil, scratching out a shaky form of somebody in quicksand while the nursing assistants scratch their heads and mutter...

"Huh?"

jack c wrote:When you, yourself, are 50, you'll look like 40, anyway

But if I'm lucky, I'll only look 80.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:29 am

Eventually I will get old enough to have to scale my quicksand interest back to a less physical and more mental (and creative) form. So just imagine a 90-year-old lady in her rocking chair at the nursing home with a tablet of paper and a pencil, scratching out a shaky form of somebody in quicksand while the nursing assistants scratch their heads and mutter...

"Huh?"

jack c wrote:When you, yourself, are 50, you'll look like 40, anyway

And when this happens, I'll look only 80.

Nessie

Return to “General Discussion”