My Novel with 3 QS scenes, ON SALE!!!!!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

My Novel with 3 QS scenes, ON SALE!!!!!

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:46 pm

HI Everybody,

For those of you who don't know, I self published a novel 2 years ago. This Novel, Quando Fatalis Conflicto (Latin for When Destinies Collide) has 3 QS scenes and I hope a good story in general and not just for our community.

Right now, the publisher is offering soft cover copies of this book are only 8.99 US, which is much less expensive that it normally is. The sale will only last for a few days so if you are interested, now is a good time. The cover was done by Acid Testers and really makes the story jump off the page!

There is also a hard cover version available but it's way too expensive. If the soft cover had been this price from day one, I think I would have sold hundreds of copies.

Let me know what you think folks.

http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

quagmire_uk

Re: My Novel with 3 QS scenes, ON SALE!!!!!

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:23 am

Er.... "search pages cannont be bookmarked". ;) For those trying to find it, follow the link and then click on "Search", and type in Quando Fatalis Conflicto

Also, I'd quite happily snap that up, but I live in the UK (dur it's in my name) and alas the international shipping charge is $12.00, more than the book itself!

But quicksanders in the US should definately snap it up.

I've been curious about your book in the past and checked it out on amazon.co.uk, but it's still £18.50 there. There aren't many hardback books over £12.99, so £18.99 for a PAPERBACK is very high.

I think you would indeed have sold hundreds of copies if it was within the more usual price bracket of below £10 for a paperback and between £10 and £15 for a hardback.

Perhaps in a month or two, when I anticipate having a better paid job. ;)

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Re: My Novel with 3 QS scenes, ON SALE!!!!!

Postby Qsvgitguy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Hey QUK,

Thanks for letting me know. I've not been impressed by a lot of things this publisher has done, and this is just one more to add to the list. The link worked for several days before I posted it here. :evil:

As QUK says, just go to the on line shopping page, type in Quando Fatalis, and you will find it.

http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/

Return to “General Discussion”