KInd of a scary weekend !!

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
akmudfan

KInd of a scary weekend !!

Postby akmudfan » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:32 am

Hey everyone !! I dont post much ,, mostly lurk around and read the haps in the quicksand fetish world ..

I've been a fan of deep mud and quicksand since I was a little kid ,, being 39 now I still have the same enthusiasm as I did when I first dicovered this muddy fetish ..

For some time now I've been looking for a nice secluted place to sink to my hearts content ,, I've read many articlesfrom other members describing where to play and how to find those places ,, I love to get out and go camping as much as possible in the summers ,, here in Alaska they are kind of short and its hard for me to get out as much as I would have liked ,, I have found some very nice places to play where I wouldnt see a whole lot of interaction with other people ..

This weekend was a very exciting one for me ,, I headed off towards southern Alaska to find a nice spot a friend of mine showed me last summer ,, its a tidal overflow off a small river about 50 miles from my town ,, I was almost shaking in anticipation as I approached the spot ,, nobody was parked there so I swung around and backed in and parked the motorhome ,, as I got out I took a quick look around and went down the trail behind the motohome hoping nobody saw me ,, I walked about 100 yards back or so and found the little collection spots the water would sit in during low tide ,, the water was way out so these pools looked very nice ,, it was Quicksilt and it wasnt very soft until you walked around on it for a little while ,, then the whole ground would sway and move up and down with every step ,, I played around with it a bit before deciding to go back to the motorhome ..

Like muddy xdresser I like to dress up in sexy clothes to get muddy in ,, so I slipped on a pair of suntan pantyhose ,, a black skirt that came to just above my knees ,, and a pair of while 4 inch pumps ,, I quickly slipped back down the trail to get back to where I was at just minutes ago ,, after going through thick underbrush I was back at my little private spot ,, I slipped off my shoes and then my pants ,, I straightened out my skirt which was all bunched up underneath my pants, I slipped on my pumps and slowly walked over to the muddy pool ,, as I walked on it I didnt sink at all but the mud moved a little as I worked my way over it ,, I walked around working up the quicksilt and softeing it up I could feel it giving under my heels as they started sinking ,, I was soo aroused as I felt my feet sink into the warm silt as it slowly consumed my leggs as it slid up them ,, when it got to my upper shins I remembered how everybody here said to watch out for this stuff so I tried to remove my feet ,,, they were trapped ,, I tried to pull them out more and just like the stories my feet went farther in and they wernt comming out ,, I figured I would let my heels come off to get my feet out ,, that didnt happen weither as they were sucked onto my feet with an incredible suction,, I was getting a little scared right now as I was up to my knees in quicksand and didnt have any help with me ,, I struggled for almost 30 minutes leaning foward on the ground in front of me and working my leggs out one by one ,, I layed ther almost feeling I was going to have a hear attack thinking how lucky I just was ,, ironicly my heels were still on my feet as I got up and collected my things and worked my way back to the motorhome ..

I'll never forget this weekend ,, I was aroused ,, scared ,, and excited all at the same time ,,, I think I'll stick with peat bogs for now ,, they dont seem to lock you in quite like that quicksilt !!

Sorry for the long post ,, I just got back and wanted to share my experience and to say that its pretty dangerous ,, I could have dissapeared there ,, the water would have come in and I would have been screwed big time ,, as fun as it was I thinking more about safety from now on !!

Thanks

stevensenechal

Re: KInd of a scary weekend !!

Postby stevensenechal » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Yeah, I totally get it. Nothing worse than getting stuck in something like quicksilt and having two Park Wardens standing over you with perplexed looks ( being in semi-drag wouldn't help either :lol: ). Fortunately, you live in a state where rubberneckers are few and far between ( not unlike Alberta here ) but finding chicks to sink with will be difficult as well. Welcome to the forum and we look forward to further comments and pics of beautiful Alaska as well! Some nice shots of bogs and estuaries are always appreciated as well because, as you can see in other sections, there are those who gratefully use them for photo manipulations. Thank you for the story and keep on postin!
Arrakis trains the faithful.

akmudfan

Postby akmudfan » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:26 am

Yeah wasnt too fan after a while ,,, I wasnt lookinv foward to having to call for help !!

I'll get some pics posted here soon !

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:49 am

I am very glad that you are okay. I had a little experience with the "cementing" stuff near Chester...on my first outing, actually, with my first mud partner! Not exactly the best introduction to quicksand, although the non-stuck parts of the outing did make up for it and my companion was awesome.

We had all the time in the world to dig out, anyway -- it was a pond. Not a place with a tide!

As much as I love sinking and the good gooshy feel of being deep in quicksand, I don't think there's any way anyone could get me onto a tidal flat. Although I place a fairly significant amount of worth on my fetish, and have spent a lot of time tending to it, 'tis still just a fetish, and I'd rather be alive.

Peat bogs ARE nice, aren't they? They don't cement on you at all.

Nessie

akmudfan

Postby akmudfan » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:35 am

Thank you Nessie ...

It was a bit of a scary experience for sure ,, it felt real good and the silt was warm but as soon as I couldnt pull my feet or leggs out I knew it was a dangerous situation ..

I was checking the tide carefully and only did this when the water was very low ,, also where I sank it was an overflow that wouldnt get much more than a foot of water at the most so the fear of drowning wasnt really concerning me ,, just the fect that I couldnt get out !!

On a good note I did finally found a Peat bog at a public boat launch area about 120 miles north of my home while on my way to visit my sister last weekend ,, I finally got to sink all the way up to my chest it felt sooooooooo good !!

Return to “General Discussion”