What started your fetish?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
QuicksandMania

Re: What started your fetish?

Postby QuicksandMania » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:45 pm

articwolf2013 wrote:What really got me interested or pointed out to me that I was interested was some documentary I watched when I was young about quicksand and stuff. I remember in the documentary people actually sinking in the stuff I think on the Missouri or the Mississippi I can't remember for sure and talking about a few things like how to find it. I really don't even remember the name of the documentary cuz I was probably like 12 at the time maybe 13 but I knew it interested me a lot and I was lucky enough to live near a creek which had some stuff that was right in and around Knee Deep and I remember going out to that Creek and exploring trying to find any spot that would be deeper than knee-deep then we move to another place that also had a creek and I like immediately that spring and summer started searching the creek to this day I still can't find it documentary again though would probably have helped if I'd known the name but oh well.. (or even the channel it was on XD)

That would be the "National Geographic: Danger! Quicksand" documentary released in 2000:

https://www.amazon.com/National-Geograp ... 000AV4PWS/

This was released on VHS tape many years ago, and I have not seen it re-released in any other format.

It looks like there is one left in stock on Amazon, so grab it while you can!

I was part of the crew that engaged in the sinking expedition along the Mississippi under the guidance of the late, great Charles "Chuck" Lang. I was the one dressed as the Lone Ranger. Duncan Edwards was there, as was the late, great Michael Mariman and the late, great Donald "Don" Fairman. Sadly, of that crew, only Duncan and I remain alive today. We lost Chuck to a stress-related heart attack shortly after this documentary was filmed. Don passed away from cirrhosis of the liver in the early 2000s induced by his vodka habit. Michael passed away earlier this year due to an obesity-related massive stroke.

I am sharing these tragedies, not to dump on the deceased, but to plead with readers to value their lives enough to take good care of themselves during their one and only life on this earth. It hurts the deceased and those who care about them when we lose them. They all died way too young.

Amy Bucher and her film crew were complete professionals. It was funny to watch her freak when she stepped a mere knee depth and started screaming for rescue. I will never forget the experience.

Charles Lang was instrumental in starting this community many years ago. At the time, he sold stills and tapes of women sinking in natural Mississippi quicksand under his "Fantasy Photo" business. These are no longer available since his passing. You can find a single still of his handiwork at http://dellamente.com/quicksand/doc/clane.htm to get an idea. He inspired us all with his pioneering efforts.

articwolf2013

Postby articwolf2013 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:01 pm

First and foremost OMG THANK YOU! i found a dvd release of it on amazon and wishlisted it i hope it is still there when i get paid because i sooo wanna watch that again it has been sooooooo many years since i saw that. I only vaguely remember parts at this point i just know that that was what ignited my interest in it. Thanks a BUNCH!
for anyone else who wants the dvd release here is the link i found via amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Danger-Quicksand ... +Quicksand
looks like they have a few copies but it is for sure limited supply i wish i had known about this yesterday when i got paid
once more many times over thanks :D

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:07 pm

QuicksandMania wrote:....I was part of the crew that engaged in the sinking expedition along the Mississippi under the guidance of the late, great Charles "Chuck" Lang. I was the one dressed as the Lone Ranger. Duncan Edwards was there, as was the late, great Michael Mariman and the late, great Donald "Don" Fairman. Sadly, of that crew, only Duncan and I remain alive today. We lost Chuck to a stress-related heart attack shortly after this documentary was filmed. Don passed away from cirrhosis of the liver in the early 2000s induced by his vodka habit. Michael passed away earlier this year due to an obesity-related massive stroke.

I am sharing these tragedies, not to dump on the deceased, but to plead with readers to value their lives enough to take good care of themselves during their one and only life on this earth. It hurts the deceased and those who care about them when we lose them. They all died way too young....
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

MudMate

Postby MudMate » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:36 pm

Mine started by accident when I was 13.

My friends and I where playing basketball at a court, and behind the court was a small pond that had been drained.

My friends where being cheeky and threw the ball over the fence and it landed dead smack in the middle of the Pond bed.

Being the brave one, I went in after it. (Dummy me wearing Skate shoes). First few steps where a little Muddy, but it started getting deeper as I go across. About 20 feet from shore I was up to my stomach in Mud, completely stuck in what felt like Play Dough. The Mud Pulling against my feet was an adrenaline rush like nothing I had experience before.

After that, forget it, I was hooked on Mud and it became a Huge fetish from there.
If You Aren't Stuck, You Aren't going deep enough! :-)

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:40 am

Mine started innocent enough. When I was young i read the book danger in quicksand swamp. Then my action figures would sink in the couch. Then as a preteen there was a book series called the magic tree house. The one set in Africa, the sister sank and described it to her brother. That night I dreamt about mud/quicksand. There was a part of the backyard where I lived that after a good snowfall turned very muddy. I got stuck, that night I had very erotic dreams. Then as I got older and understood the internet I found sites and videos dedicated. I would also read and reread books contain quicksand. I would constantly try to find mud to get into. Now as an adult if I'm walking, I think that mud looks nice but this area is to public for what I would like to do. I recently remembered that when i went to my grandparents house, I would spend alot of time alone in the basement as there wereen't any kids my age. I would act out different adventures as a young adult. usually tarzan style. Saving all the popular and beautiful girls from school from different perils and being rewarded for rescuing them. actually this became me writing when i was older stories that had me as the hero with some girl i knew but had no chance with.
Last edited by hawkmaster91 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

JungleJim

Postby JungleJim » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:25 pm

I think it really crystallized for me with the film "Stanley". Watching the bad guy go under from his point of view just did it.
"Sometimes it takes as long as 3, 4 hours, if you don't struggle, to go all the way under."
Jahdoo, The Jar, Alfred Hitchcock Hour.

QuicksandMania

Postby QuicksandMania » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:58 pm

articwolf2013 wrote:First and foremost OMG THANK YOU! i found a dvd release of it on amazon and wishlisted it i hope it is still there when i get paid because i sooo wanna watch that again it has been sooooooo many years since i saw that. I only vaguely remember parts at this point i just know that that was what ignited my interest in it. Thanks a BUNCH!
for anyone else who wants the dvd release here is the link i found via amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Danger-Quicksand ... +Quicksand
looks like they have a few copies but it is for sure limited supply i wish i had known about this yesterday when i got paid
once more many times over thanks :D

Were you able to order the DVD?

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:32 am

Well, for me, it was the quicksand scene in the computer game, Moop and Dreadly: The Treasure On Bing Bong Island that introduced me to quicksand.
I may only be 19 as of this post, but I definitely used to play Moop and Dreadly quite a bit, and the quicksand scene between Chapters 2 and 3 really stuck out to me.
It doesn't look like that much nowadays compared to other quicksand scenes, and the scene has males sinking (okay, a boy pirate and a purple thing) while it's usually females sinking that turns me on, but without it, I probably wouldn't have had the quicksand fetish I do now, or at least not to as much of a degree.
Dern equipment limitations!

Gre444gs

Postby Gre444gs » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:06 am

For me it was a scene from Kim possible

Mixman

Postby Mixman » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:32 am

I saw several scenes already mentioned in this topic... but the key of my point - a fantasy what a quicksand is a live... a woman incarnate :oops:
I'm insane?
Quicksand! I want to plunge into you!

Return to “General Discussion”