finally told my wife

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
mrcactus747

Re: finally told my wife

Postby mrcactus747 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:58 pm

I just told my date about this festish, she thought it'd be fun to sink together in it as long as it dont get so deep and can get out easily.. I told her about making a pit up to 3 feet deep which could be up to neck level. She seem very interested... Cant wait for that to happen. :)

Sinkman61

Postby Sinkman61 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:37 pm

I find it interesting that one's wife would try using her husband's playing in the mud against him during a divorce. I only say this because the simple truth is, most adults enjoy playing in the mud. Sadly, we're taught that its socially unacceptable, but that's BS. If you checut sites on Youtube, its hard not to notice that when one person in a group goes into the mud, the rest don't just stand there looking in disgust. No, what REALLY happens is that nearly all the rest go and join in on the fun. That heppens time and time again, whether its a small group or a large group.

A20

Postby A20 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:12 am

Told girlfriend about a "thing"
She wanted to know. Gave her a hint.
Found out the "thing". Okay with the "thing".
Saw Zootopia and the bunny sank in cement. She quietly giggled and looked at me.
Talking cosplay, cosplaying Tharja, the beach.
"Would you wear Tharja at the beach?"
"I would do anything."
:o
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:34 am

A20 wrote:Told girlfriend about a "thing"
She wanted to know. Gave her a hint.
Found out the "thing". Okay with the "thing".
Saw Zootopia and the bunny sank in cement. She quietly giggled and looked at me.
Talking cosplay, cosplaying Tharja, the beach.
"Would you wear Tharja at the beach?"
"I would do anything."
:o

Congrats, dude! :D

I'm also lucky to have a girlfriend who both "gets" my fetish, and likes to cosplay. Looking forward to doing jungle girl/safari explorer outfit situations, along with lady safari exporer/jungle guy! She also suggested one where she's a native american girl... :)

NytMare

Postby NytMare » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:47 am

I've been with my Fiancee for over 5 years now, we're getting married next year in May :D

I told her about my quicksand fascination within the 1-2 year dating mark.

This week, I don't know when as she's going to "surprise me" when, but sometime this week, we're going to watch a quicksand video together. I've chosen JumpOff Joe's "Into the mire" starring Domino. We're also going to watch the Xena scene, as I feel like that was my trigger scene when I was 7... wow, early trigger. I decided not to show her Jasmine in the sand timer as... yeah.

It was an anniversary present I took her up on. Fingers crossed it all goes well. Glad to hear it has gone well for others too!

Tim Kelly

Re: finally told my girlfriend

Postby Tim Kelly » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:41 pm

Tim Kelly wrote:
Scarol wrote:Hi guys,

With heavy heart bounching I told my girlfriend previous week of my quicksand fethism/fantasy, about to like to see woman sink in the quicksand.
She accepted the fetish/fantasy but won't sink for me. She said: I accept your fantasy/fetish but hold it only as a fantasy please and not real.
Glad she accepted it!

Awwwww spoilsport!

I told my girlfriend what I'm into; she ran off down the street screaming "Help! Police! Escaped Looney!"
Haven't seen her since......
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Return to “General Discussion”