finally told my wife

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
tempman

Re: finally told my wife

Postby tempman » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:26 pm

I slowly got my (now wife) into it by creating the impression that I was slowly getting into it.

Some years ago on holiday in France we stopped off at the St Michel bay place. We sunk up to our knees and laughed about it for days.
Years later we were off on a hike in Norway and we both got stuck in mud again. I said "you know, this is quite fun"
That night I "went looking" for it online and found that others liked it too.
It was a slow build up, but I actually got her into it. She's not into it as much as me. But whenever we go to a beach we always go looking for quicksand, jokingly, but those later evenings are usually quite interesting.

epoch

Postby epoch » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:46 am

Thanks guys, so I got a question but I'm gonna start a new thread for that, easier to keep track of...but really, thank you, all of you, I can't telly ou how much i appreciate you all.

Epoch

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:40 pm

I remember I shared youtube videos with my now girlfriend before we were dating. She thought they were funny or scary and would share some back with me. I have about 10 or 11 videos from our fellow Producers and we would them at night. She isn't quite into it as much as me, but she does ask to see them or ask for pictures every once in awhile. I'll upload about 10 various quicksand pics to my iPhone and I'll text them to her to get her opinions or if she likes them or not.
We are currently looking for a spot to actually build our own pit and make some of our own videos. She's very excited about that and so am i! Hopefully we can get that going within a year or two.

My suggestion. For something like this, that sure it could be first perceived as "weird", I would just go for it and tell your partner. Who cares if they think that it is "weird". I think we need a little more weird.
But I do understand that sometimes the other partner isn't as accepting or will put you down for it. I know my ex would've probably blasted it by know if I would've told her. But, really, a relationship should never be based on something you can't be open to, to begin with.

Scarol

Re: finally told my girlfriend

Postby Scarol » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Hi guys,

With heavy heart bounching I told my girlfriend previous week of my quicksand fethism/fantasy, about to like to see woman sink in the quicksand.
She accepted the fetish/fantasy but won't sink for me. She said: I accept your fantasy/fetish but hold it only as a fantasy please and not real.
Glad she accepted it!
Work to live....or live to work...

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:01 am

Scarol wrote:Hi guys,

With heavy heart bounching I told my girlfriend previous week of my quicksand fethism/fantasy, about to like to see woman sink in the quicksand.
She accepted the fetish/fantasy but won't sink for me. She said: I accept your fantasy/fetish but hold it only as a fantasy please and not real.
Glad she accepted it!

Good for you. :)

Guys that appreciate tolerance from their mates are a lot less lonely than those who seek/crave participation....
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

FFoxX

Postby FFoxX » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Any new experiences? My suggestion is to tell your POTENTIAL partner what you like as soon as possible. If she is open minded (and that is what we are seeking for), it can build her attraction for you. You demonstrate that you know what you like, you are comfortable with it and your satisfaction is not dependent on her.

mrcactus747

Postby mrcactus747 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Thinking about having a very nice discussion about this with my newly girlfriend, shes hottie and way way open minded.. I will have that discussion on saturday over an italian dinner at Mac and Grill. :)

mrcactus747

Postby mrcactus747 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:37 pm

dlodoski wrote:
reisen55 wrote:.... divorce followed and she wrote it all up in the papers. You have no idea how totally destructive that is to read about this in the COLD LANGUAGE of the law. I have never recovered from it fully either. I associate that experience with her and even sharing it with my current wife is painful beyond belief.

You're not alone.

It's not my story to tell, but the angst that was described to me is chillingly similar.

There are some things that should be out of bounds in legal matters - but try telling that to a lawyer.....

But back on topic - good on you Epoch. My policy is one of openness regarding fetishes (regardless of the perceived risk). I'm 24+ years with the first gal I told as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

Dave

I would feel comfortable asking some questions about the festish BEFORE opening it to your partners..... Like I posted recently, Im going to have discussion with my newly gf about this fetish. Once you enter a new relationship, be sure to ask questions before the relationship are connected.

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:32 am

I haven't really told anyone in my family or any of my friends (except for one friend, but she later joined these forums). But when I was younger, family/neighbor would sometimes find me in the mud, and that is extremely embarrassing. I have nightmares about people finding out about my fetish.

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Scarol wrote:Hi guys,

Glad she accepted it!

Awwwww spoilsport!
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Return to “General Discussion”