I told my wife today...

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
malibu001

I told my wife today...

Postby malibu001 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:02 am

I finally worked up the nerve to tell my wife about my interest in quicksand and mud, and surprisingly she didnt look at me funny, but said that maybe we could try sinking together sometime... well that sounds great to me. She had no idea this interest even existed so if she is willing this could be great!

KavenBach

Re: I told my wife today...

Postby KavenBach » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:24 am

Congrats on the no-freak-out result! And doubly so if you really *DO* end up sinking together... :)
"Of all the roads that lead to nowhere, I chose the longest one." -'Goober'

"Don't worry, I seem to have found an even longer one." -Me

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:48 am

Congratulations to your wife for her open-mindedness and to you for giving her the chance to exercise it.

I do hope that you two can find a nice mudpit to share.

Nessie

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Congrats man. This 'hobby' of ours only becomes more entertaining when you share it with someone of the opposite sex. 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Robert
Producer

Postby Robert » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:28 pm

malibu001 wrote:I finally worked up the nerve to tell my wife about my interest in quicksand and mud, and surprisingly she didnt look at me funny, but said that maybe we could try sinking together sometime... well that sounds great to me. She had no idea this interest even existed so if she is willing this could be great!

Well done!!

Pam and I are very happy to hear about something like this. That is the way Pam was introduced to the fetish, and the rest is history!! May you both have fun and satisfying sinks together.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:34 pm

All right! Sounds like you have a really special Lady there. My own lady isn't "into" sinking, but she is perfectly okay with me being into it. And she participates as far as she is able, since she loves the way I react. :)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Congratulations!

But here is something I always say regarding partners, and somewhere down the line it may be worth considering;

It's always better to appreciate and accept tolerance than to strive for participation.

Fetishists tend to objectify whoever is 'in' their element. So there is some risk of de-humanizing our partners if we involve them in certain ways. That's not true in all cases, but it's something to be aware of.

But meanwhile, be happy that you have shared yourself in this way. It's very cool. :)
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Kristine

Postby Kristine » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:21 am

Congrats, that is awesome!!!

If nothing else, now the weight of it is off your shoulders. If I may offer some advice, now that you've mentioned it and she's willing... don't pressure her. I am delighted for you.
On another note: it was mentioned that it can be better with the opposite sex. Very true!! Though, I have to say that I also enjoyed my encounters with the same sex very much!!! I get the best of both worlds!

Hopefully you have inspired others who have not been able to share with their partner(s) to do the same. I am so Happy for you!!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:43 pm

my S. O. was skeptical at first when i told her about my damsel in distress fantasies, but over time she has become a willing participant, within her rules and limits.... but i totally agree, if participation never comes, be thrilled with acceptance :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

malibu001

Postby malibu001 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:23 pm

Thanks everybody for your supportive comments on this subject! I cant wait to post a story and or pictures on here!

Return to “General Discussion”