My first Quicksand Adventure in Germany (3 Pics)

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
zombie70

My first Quicksand Adventure in Germany (3 Pics)

Postby zombie70 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Hi :twisted:

This its my first Post and the Pics are from my first Quicksand Adventure in the last Week. I love Quicksand and the Feeling in a real Swamp it`s very, very great!! I come from Berlin in Germany and i found this Swamp with a Deep from 4m in the Country of Brandenburg.
I seek a Woman in Germany for dangerous Fun and more. I`m 39 years and my Interest are "dangerous Adventures", BDSM, and many, many more.

Best Wishes to all and sorry for my bad english, zombie. :twisted:

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Nessie
Producer

Re: My first Quicksand Adventure in Germany (3 Pics)

Postby Nessie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:22 am

This is certainly a nice first post. I too use a lot of swamps. Did this one boing like a mattress before you sank? It looks like it is that kind of swamp to me!

I'm not particularly into real danger (although I suppose there is some danger inherent in the simple fact that I really do sink) and there is an ocean between me and Germany but you are in the right place to find people who like swamps and quicksand. I hope that you do find somebody.

Nessie

zombie70

Re: My first Quicksand Adventure in Germany (3 Pics)

Postby zombie70 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Thank you Nessie for your Reply :D The Swamp its a swimming Meadow ( going as up a Mattress!) I was not alone, I going not alone in Quicksand, i have many panic and fear :mrgreen:

Best Wishes in the USA, zombie. :twisted:

Return to “General Discussion”