What would you do in this situation?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
bogbud

Re: What would you do in this situation?

Postby bogbud » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:41 pm

Ladyinneed wrote:I probably would go back to that same spot later on and sink myself there.

Fantasy aside, checking areas that have been in the news for "mud-rescues" or the like can lead to great spots. I've found already quite a number of fantastic mudbogs and tidal areas by watching the news and reading newspapers.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Ladyinneed

Postby Ladyinneed » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:51 am

Thats awesome. What a fantastic idea!!

Jumpoff_Joe

Postby Jumpoff_Joe » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:40 am

quicksand bog wrote:Hey everyone :) , I'm fairly new so I'm not sure if this thread has already been created before, but i think it makes an interesting 'what if' scenario

If you somehow saw a girl/girls stuck in some mud in real life, and you were the only person around for miles, what would first thought/ reactions be? Say you were in a forest which happened to have some sinking mud around and some girl was sinking into it, how would you go about helping them? Would you have a clear mind and help as fast as you could, or would your fetish for this get the best of you and still help them, but play the whole acting job and take more time

Just curios that's all. Please share your thoughts on this :)

I see that I haven't answered this yet. So, here goes:

I would likely try to calm them if they needed calming, by gently and confidently giving them instructions on how they can remove themselves. I might assist their way out by using a firm branch to loosen the mud or for them to lay back on and pull themselves out.

I would never "take advantage" of the situation. There is a definite line between reality and fantasy.
Last edited by Jumpoff_Joe on Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

stivalinfangati

Postby stivalinfangati » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:29 am

If I found myself in that situation and in that swampy area I would have gone there safely, which means that I would have had a minimum of equipment, a stick, a few meters of rope and perhaps even a cutting tool. I would have pacified the girl stuck in quicksand and helped to get out of it using what I brought.
Seeing the stuck girl asking me to help her would touch my sensitivity ... but I assure you that reality would take over and I would save her without thinking too much ....

-01simsim

Postby -01simsim » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:32 am

translate from french

I would go and help her but when I see quicksand, I can't help walking in it.
So I would try to save her by sinking a bit into the quicksand.

I would take the necessary to be able to exit or call for help if I am stuck

by saving her I would like to get stuck for at least 10 minutes and then get out hard and muddy with her.

Bird320

Postby Bird320 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:30 am

This is an interesting thread and I enjoy reading all of the responses. I am going to throw in some personal experience with a different type of stuck fetish that I also have: along with this, I also enjoy seeing a girl get their car stuck in snow/ice/mud/etc. Rule 34 I know.

Here's the thing. It it super rare that any of use will randomly stumble upon a girl stuck as described in the post. However, for my other fetish it is actually quite easy to find a girl with their car stuck during the winter, especially after a slushy snow storm or the like. And it is exhilarating. I am not going to lie. you are going to get a hard on if you're into it and the girl. Just how our body works. Your heart beats faster and you get this weird feeling all around your body. I personally can't think straight and it's hard to be natural. It's like, you feel like you are in a dream and a lot of your body is just on autopilot. I've only ever felt this way when I've seen a girl get their car stuck like that.

The difference comes into play with my other fetish where the girl isn't literally trapped - she is always able to escape on foot and as such at most they might be frustrated or annoyed but typically not legitimately scared. Take that in contrast to finding a girl sunk to her mid calf or knees or something in mud, unable to free her feet. She will more likely (especially if by herself) be quite freaked out and might be scared. Not saying all girls will be like that, it's just that now the girl is fully trapped and they might not be thinking clearly. Take it akin to the girl feeling like she is tied up - anyone would be extremely nervous and have high anxiety when tied up, so she probably feels that way too. Even if she doesn't you should still approach the situation with that in mind.

This presents a really odd situation for us. Knowing how I am when I see a girl's car stuck it is hard enough to keep focus on helping her get out. Now couple that with an actual physical stuck stuck scene... I think the only solution is to get the girl free as fast as possible to remove the temptation and help get your mind back to normal. Maybe you'll get to talking and who knows... maybe you will make a new friend. Maybe not.

I feel like everyone on this forum needs to stop and think about what they would do in this situation, so they have a plan and there are no surprises if you ever experience it. Otherwise you might very well unintentionally make the girl even more uncomfortable and scared, which is not what you want at all. For you or for the girl. And some girls will easily laugh it all off but others will not and I would recommend not assuming the former.

Return to “General Discussion”