What would you do in this situation?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Tim Kelly

Re: What would you do in this situation?

Postby Tim Kelly » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:15 am

There's an English "Seaside Postcard" which features a cowboy and a naked girl up to her nipples in quicksand; the following exchange takes place,
"If I help you out, what's in it for me?"
"SAND, Mister!"
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

JohntaviousWilliams

Postby JohntaviousWilliams » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:52 am

Umm help them?

pete1672
Always Remembered

Postby pete1672 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:05 am

...and here it is...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:13 pm

I'd do whatever I could to rescue them.

Sometime later, something would appear here. It might be in "Drawings" but possibly in "Stories".

And you-all will think I just made it up.

Nessie

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:56 am

pete1672 wrote:...and here it is...

Love it.

Nessie wrote:I'd do whatever I could to rescue them.

Sometime later, something would appear here. It might be in "Drawings" but possibly in "Stories".

And you-all will think I just made it up.

Nessie

Could you make it up and tell us it's real? A lot of us would believe it from you and think it's really cool. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

JSample

Postby JSample » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:43 am

Last November I posted a nine-part story, "The Kid," that addressed this very theme: What would I do if my fetish fantasy of watching a helpless damsel sinking to her doom happened in real life? If anyone's interested to read it, Part 1 is currently on Page 5 of the Stories forum; the following parts are on pages 5 and 4.
Jason Sample

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:49 pm

Jason,

I love your stories. They are so detailed and I descriptive. Only if it were real life.

JSample

Postby JSample » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:30 pm

beachbum wrote:Jason,
I love your stories. They are so detailed and I descriptive. Only if it were real life.

Thank you very much, beachbum; I really appreciate it. I seek to put as much detail and description as possible into my stories so that the reader can easily imagine what's happening and understand the characters' words, actions, and motivations as the narrative flows. Right now I'm six months and 100-plus pages into writing a sequel to both "The Kid" and "The Girl," and while I know the general outline of where the rest of the story is going to go, I as yet have no idea how many more months (or pages) it's going to take me to get there. But as soon as I feel sure that it's ready to be read, it'll be posted in the Stories forum. :)
Jason Sample

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:30 pm

Would definitely assist them in any way possible. After the rescue I might request to be rewarded with a dinner date (my treat) and we'd see where it went from there.
No joke, this actually happened to me once, but it involved rescuing a pickup truck, the girl got herself out and I found her walking along the road, splattered from head to toe in clay, trying to thumb a ride. Totally worth the ruined seat cover. 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Ladyinneed

Postby Ladyinneed » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:19 am

I would help them out but I would definitely think of it for the rest of my life! I can act quickly in emergencies and I can shut off my love for this. I probably would go back to that same spot later on and sink myself there.

Return to “General Discussion”