What would you do in this situation?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Zalio Z

Re: What would you do in this situation?

Postby Zalio Z » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:54 am

Jump in with her and proceed to commit adult acts with said girl. If of correct, consenting age, of course.... Hehehee *cough cough*

I'm a terrible person.

dk_angel7

Postby dk_angel7 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Viridian wrote:I have clear thoughts that I would do what was necessary if this was a real emergency. Anything other than that and you're looking at a sociopath.

Now, if the situation was not life-threatening or urgent, I'd probably be a bit more relaxed, but it really depends on the victim. If she wants out, she gets out.

I'm with Viridian on this one. It depends on the reaction of the girl(s) whom are stuck.

Whatever the situation, a serious response is necessary.

If they are joking around, I would ask if everything is OK. If they tell me to take a hike, I would likely walk enough distance so they would not see me anymore. I would hide behind behind a tree out of site. I would do nothing more than just listen.

If things go on gleefully, no problem. I would let them have their fun.

If caught, I would tell them why I was still around. That being backup if things went wrong. If they go into bitch mode, I go blunt about the potential risks and why I know so much about the subject.

On the other hand, I would react on the same level as the current problem. Whatever the level, there would be one and only objective. Get the girls(s) out. No more than that.

Worst case giving a girl in total panic, I am going in and calm the chick down by any means necessary within logical reason of course.

After everyone is calmed down, I would manage the extraction.

I would only tell them everything about myself and my involvement in this 'interest' ONLY if I was able to spend time with them and get the feeling that it was safe to divulge the information. Of course under those circumstances, I would invite them to explore our websites.

But, I am greatly skeptical about ever getting to that point.
My stories are my writings. They reflect who and what I am. User beware.

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:25 pm

I'd tell her that if she wants to get out alive she has to choke down my cock.
I'd make her blow me while she sinks, and make a bargain that if she could get me to explode down her throat before her head disappears then I'd save her. But even if she succeeds I'd still let her die.
And watch her crying, cum soaked face sink under the quicksand.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:04 am

Acidtester wrote:I'd tell her that if she wants to get out alive she has to choke down my cock.
I'd make her blow me while she sinks, and make a bargain that if she could get me to explode down her throat before her head disappears then I'd save her. But even if she succeeds I'd still let her die.
And watch her crying, cum soaked face sink under the quicksand.

Dude, you're getting soft. :lol:
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:36 am

I would respond according to what she (or they) seemed to need, which I expect would be rescue. After everyone calmed down, however, I would probably drop a few signals that only someone from this community would understand, such as humming "red rubber ball." After there was no responses I'd go on my way.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

bbjohn

Postby bbjohn » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:23 am

I'd like to think I'd try to help her out. If I couldn't pull her out myself, I'd at least try to stabilize things so she doesn't go in any deeper.

For me, fantasy and fetish are one thing. Reality is something else. I'm certain I'd be dreaming about the thing for some time later, but, when and if it was actually happening, I'd be too busy trying to help her to think much about the fetish part of it.

-Big Bad John

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:15 am

Hadn't thought of that! Hey, maybe the community should come up with our own secret code words, handshakes, etc. 8-)

Fred588 wrote:I would respond according to what she (or they) seemed to need, which I expect would be rescue. After everyone calmed down, however, I would probably drop a few signals that only someone from this community would understand, such as humming "red rubber ball." After there was no responses I'd go on my way.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Kwaza

Postby Kwaza » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:46 am

Things I'd do on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the most likly course of action and 1 being the least

5. Get some help, possibly call the athourities, police, park ranger, or what have you and leave it to the professionals. All while trying NOT to get an erection.
4. Look around, judge the situation, and try to think of the safest and most effecive way to help them get out, act upon that plan and judgements, all while trying NOT to get an erection.
3. Do anything and everything in my power to help them myself (without much thought) all while trying NOT to get an erection
2. Ask them if they're into quicksand/sinking and try to help them get out all while trying NOT to get an erection
1. Join them, and if I am to be trapped with them I would not mind, then let THEM assist me with the erection I've been using every last bit of my willpower and sanity to suppress.
I smile because I know somthing that she doesn't......

Pixie Cut Lover

Postby Pixie Cut Lover » Tue May 12, 2015 7:44 am

I'd get her out , obviously I know a lot about being in mud and how to maneuver in it.

TheAsianBoi

Postby TheAsianBoi » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:26 am

I'm actually a lifeguard at my local park district, so I would definitely go and assist the person!

There have been COPIOUS amount of situations where I had to jump in and rescue a woman, who happen to be quite pretty! I guess for me, at least, when I see someone giving those dilated "oh shit" eyes... I'll jump in, in a heart beat, and tell everyone to move the fuck out of my way xD

I know, ironic right? A lifeguard who has a fetish of girls sinking in quicksand and begging for help xP

Return to “General Discussion”