What would you do in this situation?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Jon Smith

Re: What would you do in this situation?

Postby Jon Smith » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:38 am

If it was a real life situation, she probably won't go under. I would try my best to help her out. If I am in an area where there is mud or quicksand, I would probably be wearing my sinking outfit. And if I'm wearing my sinking outfit, I am probably going to get into the mire.
I would do whatever I could to get her out, but if I fail, I'd get in and join her, then we'd both be stuck.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:21 am

If it was a real life situation, I wouldn't hesitate to come to her rescue. If she is within my body's+arm's length of solid ground, I would lay down on the mire, and use my body as something she can pull herself to solid ground with.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:41 am

Boggy Man wrote:If it was a real life situation, I wouldn't hesitate to come to her rescue. If she is within my body's+arm's length of solid ground, I would lay down on the mire, and use my body as something she can pull herself to solid ground with.

That sounds similar to what I would do. If I fail to get her out, I would get into the mire and let her climb me to get out. In this way, her body will weigh me down and I can sink deeper, and get more pleasure out of the mud while she gets free. Addition to my previous post.

FFoxX

Postby FFoxX » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:15 pm

I would get into the mire close to her, sink, and then we would help each other to get out together.

stefani_qs

Postby stefani_qs » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:54 pm

dlodoski wrote:
Acidtester wrote:I'd tell her that if she wants to get out alive she has to choke down my cock.
I'd make her blow me while she sinks, and make a bargain that if she could get me to explode down her throat before her head disappears then I'd save her. But even if she succeeds I'd still let her die.
And watch her crying, cum soaked face sink under the quicksand.

Dude, you're getting soft. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SinkLad

Postby SinkLad » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:22 am

I have no doubt I'd help them out. Even if I'm playing a video game and run into unexpected quicksand, my immediate reaction is to get the Hell out and there's no life-or-death circumstances there.
My quicksand themed tumblr: http://sinkingsandland.tumblr.com/

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:44 pm

I once submitted a story to fanfiction.net about a guy who did rescue a girl from a "muskeg Swamp" in Canada; she rewarded him by having furious rescue sex and then disappearing; he discovers months later that she was.....Mystique! But fanfiction.net rejected it on the grounds that,"in our opinion Mystique would never under ANY circumstances scream for help". But in a subsequent episode of "Wolverine and the X-Men", Wolverine recalls (in a flashback) an occaision when Mystique cried out, "Logan! HELP me!" (she was strapped to an automated surgical table, about to be subjected to some ghastly procedure similar to "Cyberconversion" from "Dr. Who")
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Acidtester wrote:I'd tell her that if she wants to get out alive she has to choke down my cock.
I'd make her blow me while she sinks, and make a bargain that if she could get me to explode down her throat before her head disappears then I'd save her. But even if she succeeds I'd still let her die.

Man, That's a really nasty streak you got there....Some girl did you wrong lately?
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

FFoxX

Postby FFoxX » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:40 pm

Tim Kelly wrote:

Man, That's a really nasty streak you got there....Some girl did you wrong lately?

Let's be honest. The point is, why would we help somebody to get out of something that we are so excited to be in :twisted:

I think I have to take another acid trip soon :mrgreen:

tomuk4444

Postby tomuk4444 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:35 am

If she hadn't seen me I would strip off and pretend I came across her while on a naked trek (I always take a camera with me on these walks). Maybe stand about for a bit trying to figure a way of helping, then suggest she take her top off and throw it to me so I can try and drag her out, with a bit of luck the top will be too short or rip and I can get them to try the same with their bra. Once the bra is off I can take some photos and jerk off a bit, then try to see if I can get them to take their bottoms off. Then I would try and locate a nearby sturdy branch to hold onto, enter the mud and get the girl to climb up my body with them rubbing slimily across my erect cock and their tits rubbing all over my upper torso and face.

Or if they are sinking quickly I would still strip off, but would try and help them get out a bit quicker.

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so I love people seeing me naked, especially if I'm erect.

Return to “General Discussion”