What would you do in this situation?

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
quicksand bog

What would you do in this situation?

Postby quicksand bog » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:43 am

Hey everyone :) , I'm fairly new so I'm not sure if this thread has already been created before, but i think it makes an interesting 'what if' scenario

If you somehow saw a girl/girls stuck in some mud in real life, and you were the only person around for miles, what would first thought/ reactions be? Say you were in a forest which happened to have some sinking mud around and some girl was sinking into it, how would you go about helping them? Would you have a clear mind and help as fast as you could, or would your fetish for this get the best of you and still help them, but play the whole acting job and take more time

Just curios that's all. Please share your thoughts on this :)

MadMax359

Re: What would you do in this situation?

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:08 am

in RL i'd try to help her/them out ASAP... but then i'd daydream about it for years! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:20 pm

I know that my senses of reality and fantasy I entirely separate, so I have have no doubt whatsoever that I would help to the best of my ability. If there was any hesitation whatsoever it would be to consider the possibility the 'victim' might actually be one of us, but I can tell the difference between real fear and feigned or fantasy fear.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Ironically, that is how this all began for me when I was a teenager...
A cute college girl on a rental horse rode into a mudhole and proceeded to get the horse stuck, she was covered in mud from trying to dig the horse out and screaming for help...wasn't 'sexy' at the time with life or death in the balance, but that seed damn sure germinated and grew over time.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:35 pm

I have clear thoughts that I would do what was necessary if this was a real emergency. Anything other than that and you're looking at a sociopath.

Now, if the situation was not life-threatening or urgent, I'd probably be a bit more relaxed, but it really depends on the victim. If she wants out, she gets out.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:38 am

I might do what that fellow did with Spice in the Man In Black: Hide/take pics/ then go rescue her :twisted: LOL !
that's Return Of Caady Shack!
Last edited by mudmaiden on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:30 pm

I'll be honest - I don't know what I would do.

I tend to believe that if I was really the only person around, I would help. Unlike some other countries ;) , in my country I wouldn't fear that someone would later sue me for 'inappropriate' or 'incompetent' rescue (or how it is called in your part of the world). I don't think anything like that would be possible. I wouldn't even try to call rescue service, until I try everything that I know and can do myself. However, if I saw an attractive woman (preferably young girl) being stuck, I would definitely have hard-on, what would surely complicate my rescue mission. Seriously, I am afraid to think what would happen if I was swimming in a little channel near the place where I have a summer cottage (and where some quicksand really exists) and met a girl trapped in quicksand. It would be totally uncomfortable situation.

Another concern is the victim's behavior. I am not a professional rescuer, and I have no experience and actually no special desire in comforting hysterical girls. Would she be hysterical, would she ignore what I would tell her, would she beware something what she shouldn't beware - I could become irritated.

Finally, if I actually was one of several people, I would probably leave the leading role to somebody else. I am not a leader by nature. I would be giving advices, of course. Honestly, even in my fantasies I am not the rescuer. I depict other (younger) people as rescuers. I am mostly a watcher. A voyeur.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

YerK

Postby YerK » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:45 am

It's a nuanced thing. What I did would depend on the details of the situation:

1) Underage girls: help them out of the mud immediately. No funny business, no fun for me, just get them to safety in a calm manner.

2) Attractive woman or women I don't know: The cavalry has arrived. I may pretend it's a dangerous situation, even when I don't think so, but it's really just an act for fun while I pull them out. Again, no funny business.

3) It's a woman I know, but don't like: I still pull her out, but I let myself laugh if I think it's funny.

4) It's my wife: depends on how she's taking it. If she's scared, I get her out *quick*. If she's bored and immobile, I have time to snicker.

5) It's someone I know, and she is a hot exhibitionist: I get her to take her top off and throw it to me to pull on. If that rips, I see if she can get out of her jeans and try using those instead. ;-)

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:26 am

schlamm wrote:Ironically, that is how this all began for me when I was a teenager...
A cute college girl on a rental horse rode into a mudhole and proceeded to get the horse stuck, she was covered in mud from trying to dig the horse out and screaming for help...wasn't 'sexy' at the time with life or death in the balance, but that seed damn sure germinated and grew over time.

Wow, this obviously influenced the kinds of pictures you like to create! Very cool to hear. I always liked all your stuck-horse artwork, it's just so desperate to see a large animal get stuck, obviously in real life it's not exciting, it's miserable, but in fantasy I guess anything getting stuck in the mud is kind of exciting.

If I found a girl stuck in the mud I would try to help her... I am sure my heart would be beating fast, like I was experiencing some kind of dream-come-true. In fantasy, I like how vulnerable women are when they are stuck in quicksand -- See my latest quicksand art on DeviantArt, "Vulnerable". But in real life, I'm shy and get really pissed off about how women are often abused and mistreated... so, I would be strongly morally opposed to abusing any sort of advantage over a stuck female in real life. I suppose if it was obvious the girl had entered the mud looking to "play" in it, I might say something to her :D
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

SarahMichelle

Postby SarahMichelle » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:19 pm

quicksand bog wrote:Hey everyone :) , I'm fairly new so I'm not sure if this thread has already been created before, but i think it makes an interesting 'what if' scenario

If you somehow saw a girl/girls stuck in some mud in real life, and you were the only person around for miles, what would first thought/ reactions be? Say you were in a forest which happened to have some sinking mud around and some girl was sinking into it, how would you go about helping them? Would you have a clear mind and help as fast as you could, or would your fetish for this get the best of you and still help them, but play the whole acting job and take more time

Just curios that's all. Please share your thoughts on this :)

I would like to say I'd help them out asap but the whole time I'd probably be thinking, "Oh wow, too bad we're not filming this!" haha

Return to “General Discussion”