Introducing Ourselves

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
undergrain1

Introducing Ourselves

Postby undergrain1 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:33 am

just surprised there isn't such a topic yet - but maybe I'm not on the same frequency of thinking.

undergrain1 - grain - the particles of our favorite substance of immersion; under - the fantasy of where we'd be if we can prevent it from being permanent residencey.

havent had the chance to go there myself, but I can hope for it, huh??

preferred: black, smooth-flowing mud with no surface puddleing, ability to pull under but also to work back up when "the time's right' for a reuturn to the light and the air.

ayone else care to tell about him/herself?

undergrain1

Beast260

Re: Introducing Ourselves

Postby Beast260 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Well i guess i will. im an australian. best mud i have round my area is tidal mud flats.. deepest ive been is neck deep. im not one to get my face dirty :P lol

i how ever live around the corner of a quarry. just havent had the guts yet to go in there and check it out as its in constant use during the day and not lit up enough during the night... plus not sure about patrols on the site. but one day ill go in there.

kinda mud i like... thick, 6ft deep. anything i can have a good struggle in.

on good old deepsinking there were some other aussies on there that were thinking of holding an aussie sink fest lol but plans for that kina just stopped.

anyway thats it about me.

maps

Postby maps » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:15 pm

So can you really sink into grain, and if so how?
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:25 pm

Yes you can sink in grain but DON'T Its very dangerous & a number of people have suffocated in it Stick to nice safe mud about neck deep- 5ft 6ins for me-where you can flounder & struggle & sink in safety!! I like deep sticky mud & prefer it to have a girl in it Joe

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 am

actually, my "grain" is "grains" - as in grains of dirt or sand, not grains as in grains that are grown in a field. I dont think I would ever want to sink in agro products, grain, wheat, rice, whatever! if I had an "accident" and ... couldnt escape, nature sounds better and less likely to yield my remains.

Raidium

Postby Raidium » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:35 am

Well HELLO! I'm Steve! I'm not really into the actual sinking myself (even though I have experienced it and other things containing to it and enjoyed it)

I'm more of a watcher of sorts with a joy for Grim Endings! I enjoy watching females slowly sink to their demise while calling for help or panicing to a certain degree. I enjoy these girls to be sinking in thick dark mud, the thicker, smoother and slower the sink the better. Expecially when they submerge their arms and can no longer pull them out! ;)

I live in the US and have recently turned 20. I feel extremely old for some reason. Therefore I act alot more immature then I should lol. I play alot of video games as well as party with friends. My friends all know of my interest but do not share with it but they dont mind either which is a plus. I'm a very open individual and enjoy meeting and talking with new friends! My GF and friends call me a good person but being to modest I can't consider myself to be so I guess I jsut take their word, lol. I have a facination with drawing inwhich I try to do as often as my usual busy schedule will permit me to. I'm always looking for ways to get better therefore they may be a some great periods between contributions cause I like to practice alot before I submit another drawing! I guess thats me, lol. So... HAIII!!! ^_^
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it..."

http://raidium.deviantart.com/

stefani

Postby stefani » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Hello,
I am excited to be here. I have worked with Fred at Studio 588 and Duncan Edwards and Dave.
Along with alot of great people I have met along the way. I can't wait to get dirty this year

mud_boi

Postby mud_boi » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi everybody

I'm 34, gay, and love all aspects of mud, sinking, and quicksand. I was pretty much just a lurker at the old deepsinking.org board, but vow to be more active here.

Hope to get under the slop real soon!

spitfirewinds

Postby spitfirewinds » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Hello,

I am 22 and live in Saint John NB. There's a few nice spots around, but a short sinking season (damn you Canadian winters! *shakes fist*). I was pretty much a lurker at Deepsinking too, being neither artistically inclined nor confident enough to post videos. Hoping to be more involved here, but we'll see. I'm definitely a legs in mud kinda guy, but a full submersion is good too. Never been deeper than waist deep myself, but that's not for lack of trying. The snow is almost gone here, so time to get back out there looking for good mud!
"Bugger."

ipkus1

Postby ipkus1 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Hi! I enjoy a lot of these quicksand mud and wet animes a lot. I like all kinds but this is good. Anime I mean. I love naked hentai involving mud and stuff like that. I also try to draw my own and modify different hentai and anime as well. Its really fun and sexy! Right now Im just starting here, Im planning on starting a quicksand thread at first with some modified stuff,

Return to “General Discussion”