Cocaine Bear

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Tim Kelly

Re: Cocaine Bear

Postby Tim Kelly » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:39 pm

How about "Bear On Acid", that dances in circles waving its front paws, crying "Wow man! Feel the music! Smell the colours! Acieeeeeed! Sorted!" Followed by "Aaaaaaaiiiiiieeeee! Spiders crawling all me!" and then "Awwwwww, I need chocolate man, I got the munchies real baaaaaaaad......"
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:42 pm

Tim Kelly wrote:Someone ought to make a film about a bear on weed that just lies around all day saying "Awwwwwwww Maaaaaaaan......"

I know a bear that smoked weed for ten years.

And nothing ever happened to him.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:19 pm

Years ago some who indulged in certain substances were sometimes called "cats." A couple of days ago there was a news report about a cervil cat (a type of small, wild, African cat) that escaped briefly in Ohio when the owner was stopped for something. When the cat was captured it needed medical treatment for a broken leg. It's blood was tested as part of the treatment and was reported to contain traces of cocaine. So now we have a cocaine cat.

As an addendum to the "cat" idea, I believe it is fairly widely accepted that the Cheshire Cat encountered by Alice was a reference to a marijuana smoker.
Last edited by Fred588 on Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:34 pm

The movie actually is (sort of) based off of true events. Back in the 80's a bear in Georgia was found to have died of an overdose after eating a package of cocaine a smuggler dropped out of an airplane. That bear died in minutes though, no drug fueled rampage resulted. :D.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:49 pm

Villein wrote:Taglines include "This Cook Has Wings", "The Ultimate Ultraterrestiral Power Trip" and "Nothing is More Certain".

Meth Bats :lol: The only good thing about anything on meth is it won't have any teeth to bite you with :lol:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:27 pm

Lets not forget the original "animals wacked out on drugs" movie:

Cocaine Birds.gif

But personally, I'm waiting for this sequel: "Flakka Goats."

Synopsis: after a drug mule fleeing from police dumps hundreds of kilos of a drug known to give humans superhuman strength amidst tens of thousands of goats, they begin eating anything, everything, and everyone in sight, and migrating towards the nearby metropolis, and the unsuspecting citizens within.

Taglines: "Flakka Goats — Coming to eat a city near you." "This weapon of mass destruction has fur and a goatee." "The GOAT apocalypse is coming!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

EVysther

Postby EVysther » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:41 pm

My wife and I just rented this thing....ummm, no thank you.

To each his own, but it tries to mix idiot humor and the slasher genre with some really overblown characterization....and 99% of the jokes just fall flat. Reminds me of a really watered down Airplane/Police Squad movie.

Ray Liotta sleepwalks through this thing, btw...I will say this, there is a hysterically funny moment when the bear passes out on one of the main characters and he discovers the sex of the animal and also how he found out... :lol:
Eric Vysther

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery -
today is a gift...that's why it's called the present!
"

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:00 am

"Boo-boo Goes Bad", now on Blu-Ray. :lol:
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:26 pm

BogDog wrote:"Boo-boo Goes Bad", now on Blu-Ray. :lol:

Adult Swim did that a loooong time ago...... :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6_phbjCjzzE