B-Movie Beauties Photo Gallery

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
herbsmall

Re: B-Movie Beauties Photo Gallery

Postby herbsmall » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Fred588 wrote:While most of the B-movie goddesses from the 70s are not what they were back then, with the exception of Brinke, I think its time someone does a sort of revisitation of the "over the hill gang."

The three top Scream Queens of the 80s (Linnea Quigley, Michelle Bauer and the apparently ageless Brinke Stevens) did reunite for a movie called Cougar Cult. Unfortunately, it was directed by David DeCoteau, and he spent a lot more time on showing the young, buff guys in their underwear than he did on the returning scream queens. The three are also supposed to star in a movie called 3 Scream Queens, which is due out on Halloween. However, it is another DeCoteau movie so the ladies probably won't get a lot of screen time. However, they did get a lot of screen time in Full Moon's Trophy Heads, but it was only available if you subscribed to Full Moon Streaming. There is supposed to be a home video release in early 2015. I did post Brinke's promo stills of the movie in another thread.

Linnea was in the movie that Brinke directed, but it hasn't been released yet.

Duncan Edwards wrote:If you want to touch on B-movie brunette beauties from the world of Andy Sidaris you can't, CAN'T, fail to mention Julie Strain. One of my all time favorites ever. I own an autographed copy of her epic literary work Six foot one and Worth the Climb. Now retired and a full time fifty something mom she continues to look incredible as she parts with her collection on Ebay. Each piece is modeled by Julie personally and she includes a bunch of autographed goodies.

Very cool. Thanks for posting and congrats on the autographed book. Don't worry, there is a post of Julie coming....and Linnea and Michelle, too. See, I told you I didn't realize just how many women I needed to spotlight. As for Brinke....well, we'll just have to see. (Oh, come on. Everyone knows how much I adore the Brinkester. There is no way she's getting left out.)

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Plot: Some sort of aliens from space try to take over by infiltrating the B-movie industry and controlling its actresses and, though them, their fans. Quite a few inexperienced actresses get taken over because they are, well, inexperienced and not very bright. The authorities act like all authorities in monster movies. Then a team forms of veteran and mostly retired actresses, and maybe some producers, and uses their experience and talents to save the day.

OK, I know its a weak plot but ALL horror movie plots are weak. It can be salvaged if we figure out a way to squeeze in at least three quicksand scenes.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

herbsmall

Postby herbsmall » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Fred588 wrote:Plot: Some sort of aliens from space try to take over by infiltrating the B-movie industry and controlling its actresses and, though them, their fans. Quite a few inexperienced actresses get taken over because they are, well, inexperienced and not very bright. The authorities act like all authorities in monster movies. Then a team forms of veteran and mostly retired actresses, and maybe some producers, and uses their experience and talents to save the day.

OK, I know its a weak plot but ALL horror movie plots are weak. It can be salvaged if we figure out a way to squeeze in at least three quicksand scenes.

Hey, it works for me, except leave out the producer. Keep it all about the ladies. Brinke actually wanted to be a "space biologist" before she settled on Marine Biology. Since Brinke is actually a biologist, having her play herself and figure out that the invasion had occurred would be a good in-joke. Brinke could bring the team together.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:05 pm

herbsmall wrote:
Fred588 wrote:Plot: Some sort of aliens from space try to take over by infiltrating the B-movie industry and controlling its actresses and, though them, their fans. Quite a few inexperienced actresses get taken over because they are, well, inexperienced and not very bright. The authorities act like all authorities in monster movies. Then a team forms of veteran and mostly retired actresses, and maybe some producers, and uses their experience and talents to save the day.

Hey, it works for me, except leave out the producer. Keep it all about the ladies. Brinke actually wanted to be a "space biologist" before she settled on Marine Biology. Since Brinke is actually a biologist, having her play herself and figure out that the invasion had occurred would be a good in-joke. Brinke could bring the team together.

She could play a biologist who became an actress and producer !!! Or is that just too unlikely.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

herbsmall

Postby herbsmall » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:40 am

Fred588 wrote:
herbsmall wrote:

She could play a biologist who became an actress and producer !!! Or is that just too unlikely.

Well, if she was anyone other than Brinke, I would say it was unlikely, but how many physically flawless women do you know with IQs over 150? Just her, I'll bet. The thing is....she's just so darn nice, too. I've been a fan for over two decades, and I still sometimes think that Brinke just seems too good to be true.

herbsmall

Re: Julie Strain part 1

Postby herbsmall » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:07 am

Six foot one inch Julie Strain started in five movies directed by the Sidaris family (three by the genius Andy and two by his less talented son, Drew). In addition to being a model and actress, Julie is also a photographer herself. She took some of Brinke Stevens' fan club photographs, and, in fact, there is some behind the scenes footage of a photo shoot where Brinke is the model and Julie is the photographer on Brinke's Private Collection volume 4. Of course, Julie flashes her breasts and moons the camera. She clearly loves showing herself off.

In addition to the Sidaris films, Julie was in a huge amount of B-movies in the 1990s. Besides her Sidaris films, I also recommend director Jim Wynorski's Sorceress.

Here are some solo pictures of Julie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herbsmall

Re: Julie Strain Lesbian photos

Postby herbsmall » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:13 am

I love that Julie had no qualms about doing love scenes with her female costars. She had a nice three way lesbian scene in the above mentioned Sorceress. I also recall a very sweet love scene in the rain between Julie and Monique Parent in Dark Secrets. To be honest, I don't remember anything else about that movie, but that particular scene was gorgeously shot. My one disappointment...as a joke on the behind the scenes footage of Delta Delta Die, Julie and Brinke say they are going to have a make-out session for their fans, but they only do one of those to-the-side-faux-kisses. I would really have liked for Julie just to have planted a big kiss right on Brinke's lips.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herbsmall

Re: Michelle Bauer part 1

Postby herbsmall » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:22 am

Michelle is best known as part of the Scream Queen trio of the 80s, and I'm sure she is a familiar face and figure to anyone who watched USA Up All Night. Some of Michelle's most memorable films are Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (with Linnea Quigley), Scream Queen Hot Tub Party (with Brinke Stevens), Evil Toons, and Dinosaur Island. She appeared in what is my favorite B-movie ever, Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-a-Rama with Brinke Stevens and Linnea Quigley. The trio reunited in Nightmare Sisters, and are, in my opinion, the most gorgeous trio of actresses ever gathered for a single movie. Michelle also had no qualms about love scenes with other ladies, but, unfortunately, never did a love scene with Brinke or Linnea. The three did share a bath tub in Nightmare Sisters.

Prior to her Scream Queen success, Michelle also did some X-rated work as Pia Snow. She appeared in some bondage movies as Kim Bittner. Even though bondage isn't really my thing, I know a lot of folks here like it, so I did post one of her bondage pictures.

For anyone who likes to see beautiful women with pretty cars, Michelle had a memorable scene in Tomboy where she flashes her breasts while driving a C3 Corvette.
Last edited by herbsmall on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

herbsmall

Re: Michelle Bauer part 2

Postby herbsmall » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:24 am

More of the lovely Scream Queen....

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:32 am

Thanks for posting these. I didn't realize Julie Strain was almost my height! Probably taller in heels, then. Love statuesque women. :)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “Off Topic”