B-Movie Beauties Photo Gallery

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
herbsmall

Re: B-Movie Beauties Photo Gallery

Postby herbsmall » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:49 pm

nachtjaeger wrote:Thanks for posting these. I didn't realize Julie Strain was almost my height! Probably taller in heels, then. Love statuesque women. :)

You're welcome, and I'm glad you're enjoying the thread.

One of the things that made the love scene with Monique Parent so hot was that Julie was so much taller. That helped to make an interesting contrast.

herbsmall

Re: Pam Grier Part 1

Postby herbsmall » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Back to the 70s for our next two ladies...First up, Pam Grier...Best movie...Definitely Foxy Brown

I hate to get on topic in the off-topic area, but Ms. Grier did get muddy in a couple of early 70s Women in Prison flicks that she did before she became a leading lady. I think it was The Big Bird Cage and The Big Doll House, but don't quote me on that. Women in Prisons films weren't really my favorite genre and they all tend to melt together to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herbsmall

Re: Pam Grier part 2

Postby herbsmall » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:35 pm

A few nudes of Ms. Grier
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herbsmall

Re: Angel Tompkins

Postby herbsmall » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Legend has it that the J. Geils Band song "Centerfold" is actually about Angel Tompkins, although no one in the band would confirm it. While she was never a centerfold, she was a pictorial subject in the bunny mag, she dated Geils lead singer Peter Wolf, and, well, her name is Angel, and "Angel is the Centerfold."

Her most entertaining movie is the goofy The Teacher, which is a coming-of-age comedy with a bizarre subplot featuring a psycho who drives around town in a hearse. He's obsessed with Angel and wants to kill Dennis the Menace, since the psycho blames Dennis for his brother's death. Dennis used to be Angel's student, and she wants to...well, continue his education in other areas. However, he doesn't submit to her attentions at first because he "really needs to work on his van." Dennis wasn't just a menace...he was an idiot. Anyway, here is the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMpd64JSero

Actually the whole movie, nudity and all, is on youtube

For anyone (like me) who enjoys beautiful women driving gorgeous cars, Angel spends most of the movie wheeling around in a 1974 Corvette. Plus, you have to love that Angel pops her top before the first line of dialogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjE8ZrEsipY
Last edited by herbsmall on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

herbsmall

Re: Angel Tompkins Part 2

Postby herbsmall » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:47 pm

A few more pictures of Angel Tompkins

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:30 pm

You're hitting some good ones here so please continue.

Most people aren't aware that Pam Grier is the sister of NFL legend Roosevelt "Rosie" Grier. When you consider her height and epic proportions it all makes sense. Rosie was a good actor as well.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

herbsmall

Postby herbsmall » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:50 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:You're hitting some good ones here so please continue.

Most people aren't aware that Pam Grier is the sister of NFL legend Roosevelt "Rosie" Grier. When you consider her height and epic proportions it all makes sense. Rosie was a good actor as well.

Thanks for the kind words...and the Pam Grier trivia.

I'm going to feature at least 15 more actresses, including a couple more Sidaris' stars. I haven't even hit any of my top three favorites yet.

herbsmall

Re: Roberta Vasquez part 1

Postby herbsmall » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:34 am

Roberta Vasquez starred in five films directed by Andy Sidaris. She made her first Sidaris appearance as villainous Pantera in Picasso Trigger. When Hope Marie Carlton left the series, Sidaris brought in Ms. Vasquez as special agent Nicole Justin. She would be Dona Spier's partner for four films.

If you want to see Ms. Vasquez get muddy, I did post a muddy picture of her in the nuggets a while back and MadMax359 was kind enough to post a few additional pictures of her in the mud. I didn't post those pictures again since they can be easily found using the search function and I thought everyone would want to see some different pictures of her.

According to her profile in the bunny mag and her imdb trivia, she was one time State Trooper in California. In addition to her Sidaris work, she was in the Clint Eastwood film, The Rookie.

BTW, if anyone reading this is wondering why I keep praising the films of director Andy Sidaris....You've obviously never seen one, or you would be raving about them, too.

I mean, seriously, you can get a 12 film collection which features 10 of Andy's films and 2 by his son Drew for UNDER $10. I promise this will be seven or eight (with shipping) of the best dollars you've ever spent.

http://www.amazon.com/Girls-Guns-G-Strings-Sidaris-Collection/dp/B004HHX9OQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1411725017&sr=1-1&keywords=andy+sidaris
Last edited by herbsmall on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

herbsmall

Re: Roberta Vasquez part 2

Postby herbsmall » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:36 am

More Roberta Vasquez.....

herbsmall

Re: Gail Harris aka Robyn Harris aka Gail Thackery

Postby herbsmall » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:46 am

Gail started out as a page 3 girl in the UK, before coming to the US and embarking on a B-movie career.

Gail's best movie is definitely director Jim Wynorski's Hard to Die. While it isn't like a Sidaris film per se, I think anyone who likes Andy Sidaris movies would enjoy it. Some of her other films are Sorority House Massacre 2, Haunting of Morella, Sins of Desire and The Masseuse, which also featured Brinke Stevens, although Brinke and Gail didn't appear on screen together.

Return to “Off Topic”