What makes for good NON QS images

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
reisen55

What makes for good NON QS images

Postby reisen55 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Very often when browsing the web, I come across images of women (apologies Nessie) in a jungle setting, by a lake or on a beach or in a bath that almost - but not really quite - approximates a quicksand image or a good quicksand pose. Sometimes the chosen model and background is sooooo close you can almost taste, or sink, it. So this thread to pose a thought what is the next BEST thing to a quicksand mud image? About my closest cousin is a good, thick bubblebath which at least performs the job aside from being white and fluffy.

bart1997

Re: What makes for good NON QS images

Postby bart1997 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Last edited by bart1997 on Sat May 09, 2015 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:14 am

Ha! It's a trick question! Only a fool would believe there is anything worthy in any non-quicksand imagery whatsoever! The Mona Lisa without quicksand: crap. A photo of sunset without quicksand: crap. A photo of a basket full of puppies without quicksand: crap. Give me quicksand or nothing! Nothing! NOTHING! Ha ha ha ha ha!
Arrakis trains the faithful.

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:17 am

Ignore the above reply as my evil twin somehow found my password to the site. I totally get your 'line of thought' with this thread. I see a hot chick walking down the street and I want the pavement to turn into you know what..... :lol:
Arrakis trains the faithful.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 am

Lol do you mean a friend of yours logged into the site as yourself, or do you have two personalities? (If the latter, pretty interesting that they are both into quicksand!)

Return to “Off Topic”