Other fetishes?

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
jadokast98

Re: Other fetishes?

Postby jadokast98 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:09 am

Palinov Jensen wrote:I probably shouldn't post this, but I think my secret identity is safe. Only one person I know can link this username to me and I trust him.

Let's see... My fetishes are for male hands (I am a woman) and spit, well sort of. Spit turns me on when it has to do will male hands or if I see a man spit into a woman's mouth. Not in a mean or hateful way! It's really specific and hard to explain. The hand fetish originated in childhood and I don't know where the fascination with spit came from since I think spit is pretty gross!

Please, oh please don't judge me!

Judge... never. My first thought of spitting on my hands was perhaps a masculine thing like when swinging an axe to cut fire wood, and in a woman's mouth... well that is just plain intimate. It must be agreed upon before hand, but yea; as long as it is not hateful or spiteful then fair game.

Thank you for sharing.

Palinov Jensen

Postby Palinov Jensen » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:36 pm

jadokast98 wrote:
Palinov Jensen wrote:I probably shouldn't post this, but I think my secret identity is safe. Only one person I know can link this username to me and I trust him.

Let's see... My fetishes are for male hands (I am a woman) and spit, well sort of. Spit turns me on when it has to do will male hands or if I see a man spit into a woman's mouth. Not in a mean or hateful way! It's really specific and hard to explain. The hand fetish originated in childhood and I don't know where the fascination with spit came from since I think spit is pretty gross!

Please, oh please don't judge me!

Judge... never. My first thought of spitting on my hands was perhaps a masculine thing like when swinging an axe to cut fire wood, and in a woman's mouth... well that is just plain intimate. It must be agreed upon before hand, but yea; as long as it is not hateful or spiteful then fair game.

Thank you for sharing.

It's a relief knowing that someone else doesn't find my interest strange, or disturbing. Several people know about the hand fetish, but only some people know the full extent of it. Those people haven't judge me for it. Over the past year or two, I've tested the waters on two different web sites (I won't name the websites. I want to protect my identity) and I've gotten mostly positive responses regarding my hand fetish. That's a good sign.

And I'm glad you see the spit thing my way! Only three people are aware of it, but only one of those three is aware of how bad it is. I'm not 100% sure if it's a fetish. It meets the requirements of a fetish except it didn't originate in childhood. So, I'm not sure. I can kind of pinpoint where it originated, but that's a long story!

Thanks for the comment! Now I don't feel as strange!

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:27 am

Hi everyone... bit of an old thread this but thought that I'd try and re-ignite it a little. I've recently re-read all the comments on here and suffice to say I find them in the words of a classic Sci-Fi hero... "Fascinating!" :twisted: Just thought I'd try and keep this one going a bit to see who else wants to share their secrets (this is one of the few places I feel I can share my own after all.)

As for me, thought I'd experiment with one or two photomanips. Something I've been doing for the past year or so now but mostly they've been quicksand related. This is the first time in ages where I've tried something different. Please let me know what you think. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Hey it wasn't perfection, but God it was close!""

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:26 pm

Kaa the snake
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Rickington

Postby Rickington » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:13 am

My other fetish would probably be a bit of BDSM. I don't think I can get my boyfriend into the QS/mud scene (he's aware of it, but isn't sure he'd like it), but he is into BDSM. Haha.

msjy

Postby msjy » Tue May 25, 2021 5:07 pm

My other fetish that gets me going is, seeing women in adult diapers especially in the ABDL community and even wearing.
I am a Man not a women.

gilligansunder

Postby gilligansunder » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:59 am

Other than quicksand I would say my biggest is a foot fetish. Not necessarily For guys feet in particular but rather their sneakers and footwear. As my avatar might indicate one of my favorites would be the sneakers Gilligan wore In his only quicksand scene. I’m also a big Sucker for slip on sneakers. Both vans and the imitation brands. And of course hightops like Nike and Converse. Also for some reason I’m always aroused by scenes were men stepped into rope traps. Were their hoist it up in the air, And trap doors. Weird I know, but those are scenes that showcase shoes. And also I am into vore but not the disgusting gory stuff.

Return to “Off Topic”