Other fetishes?

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
joedeep130535

Re: Other fetishes?

Postby joedeep130535 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:19 pm

God forbid that we should criticise other peoples fetishes when we have such interesting ones of our own

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:17 am

Here's a little something else that sometimes takes my fancy

Not often... but sometimes a little Hentai based fantasy here and there makes all the difference!

And another older manip I once did to illustrate my point. :twisted:

Thanks again to all those who took a chance to post on here, I appreciate it isn't easy. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Hey it wasn't perfection, but God it was close!""

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:55 am

Just discovered this topic. Other than quicksand/mud, I enjoy the lovely larger ladies (BBW), and facesitting. One of my fantasies is having a lovely plump woman sit on my face, both of us in a mud/quicksand bog.

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:06 pm

Might not be a fetish as such, but I find women in tabards / aprons an incredible turn on, especially the thought of them sinking in quicksand while wearing such clothes ( And no, I can't explain it either ! )
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Here's an interview with my favorite fetish model, Nyssa Nevers, where she talks about "ballbusting." :shock: Oooo-kaaay, not my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat.

https://youtu.be/lXmwHtTNcQY
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

JT_Keller

Postby JT_Keller » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Bondage and domination is kind of a given for me. Soft vore can also push some of those same buttons as quicksand. The one that's completely unrelated to my mud and quicksand fetish is adult breastfeeding.

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Awhile ago I started this thread by both asking what other people were interested in and by showing interests of my own.
I showed my interests by posted a sketch of a slugified young woman. I also stated I might draw another. Well... now here she is only my second attempt is a girl even more 'transformed.' :twisted:
I figure since my laptop is on the brink of exploding, I might have to rely on pencils and cameras for a while.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Hey it wasn't perfection, but God it was close!""

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Strongly recommend backing everything up to an external drive BEFORE the laptop gives up.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Chaz Serir

Postby Chaz Serir » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:44 pm

Personally I'm pretty fond of anthro characters (Paw-focused shots in scenes are always a plus, haha). Aside from that, alternative forms of goo are very much my thing - ranging from sticky slime to industrial-strength glue. Quicksand sorta plays into that, more than it plays into quicksand. And then that altogether sorta funnels into an overarching bondage fetish - I just like the thought of having my movement restricted, be it with glue, quicksand, tar or even just heavy, sturdy ropes or chains or cuffs!

qsemergency

Postby qsemergency » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:52 am

Women in Quicksand / women wearing boots / pretty women fighting (prefer mud wrestling)

Return to “Off Topic”