Other fetishes?

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
muckerman_01

Other fetishes?

Postby muckerman_01 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Okay, I've thought a lot about this and I'm curious. Does anybody out there have more than one type of fetish that gets them going?
I do and it tends to involve women transformation style fantasies where either they turn into animals, monsters, aliens etc.

I've also decided to include an image that also brings to the forum one of my other hobbies, drawing. In this instance, one of my fave girls of all time (anyone who's seen my photo manips will have seen this young lady's pose before ;) ) just as she's been transformed against her will into a Slug-girl.

(Please don't judge me, at least not too harshly!) :ugeek:

Hope ya like! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Hey it wasn't perfection, but God it was close!""

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Other fetishes?

Postby PM2K » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:23 pm

She's cute. :D Nice artwork.

Like everyone here, I have other "interests" which cross over here and there. I'm a big fan of soft vore, such as snakes, slugs, worms and plants devouring young ladies. I love blob/slime vore in particular, which I see as an offshoot of this quicksand thing we enjoy.

Furries/anthros are another interest. Monster girls - crosses of monsters and girls - I'm a big fan of.

:D

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:21 am

For me, Quicksand happens to be my favorite peril under the umbrella of "Damsel in Distress." It also ties in with Wet and Messy (WAM), boots, etc. And being stuck in the mud is a form of light bondage. :twisted:

Basically, beautiful women doing sexy things is my main turn-on, especially if they're enjoying it.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:53 pm

nachtjaeger wrote:For me, Quicksand happens to be my favorite peril under the umbrella of "Damsel in Distress".

this is where i'm coming from as well... also love damsels tied to railroad tracks or buzzsaws, can't beat the classics! i'm not so into damsels enjoying their plight, but i don't want them acting all pitiful--- give me feisty and defiant :twisted: '

as for judging you... we're very much in a "cast the first stone" situation, aren't we? one thing about your transformed gal, she's great for breast-men!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:03 pm

Thanks for the feedback people! I sincerely hope you all keep it coming. Nice to know that I'm not alone in the world. It seems at present that this is the only place I can 'come out' about some of my interests so many thanks for daring to take a chance and share yours here with everyone. :)

As for my 'Transformed Gal' I might attempt another like her before too long. ;) :twisted: :geek:

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:21 pm

My field of fetish interest in general can be defined as "stuck damsels". Stuck in mud or quicksand is just a part of it, sometimes I believe that it is the main part, but time to time I shift towards other things. Buried in sand, encased in plaster, stuck in thick and sticky substance, stuck to sticky surface, squeezed in tight places, wedged in virtually anything, tangled up in nets, ropes, vines, weeds, trapped in cases, boxes, machines, and... medieval armor. Love it when there are friends or companions of the damsel who fail to rescue her despite their best efforts. Prefer accidental situations (don't like traditional bondage of any kind, but do like cleverly set traps). Unrelated, but easily mixing up with the above, are elf damsels and girls wearing no underwear.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:31 pm

I'm right there with Billie Bonce. Any stuck fetishes. Not only includes quicksand but also many things that could be ever day occurrences, e.g. girl stuck in a doggie door, under a bed, in a laundry chute, etc.

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:08 am

Here's a couple more 'Illustrations' ;) I've decided to share based on fantasies I'm into.

Both of these images were manipulated by me long ago. Scarlett Johansson as a Slug-girl and some random girl with a seriously bad case of breast expansion!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mr Mudster

Postby Mr Mudster » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:04 pm

My fetish tastes tend to revolve around stuck and asphyxia. Quicksand is at, or at least very near, the top of the list! So is glue, or any other "stuck" scenario. Encasement, bondage, locked box and others are on that list too.

Then there's bagging, suffocation, strangling, gassing and other ways to struggle to breathe, including being underwater.

But there are two absolute rules that I believe MUST be followed without question. The first rule is: "By explicit consent only!" And the second is just as important: "Play safe!" Any time you get into this realm there is a possibility of something going wrong. Therefore, everyone should play just like you would if OSHA (in the 'States) were watching!

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Quicksand, WAM, and Vore(No gore) are my big 3 fetishes.

Return to “Off Topic”