Ayane Matrix's Off Topic Artworks

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
AyaneMatrix

Ayane Matrix's Off Topic Artworks

Postby AyaneMatrix » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:57 am

Since I never really got around to posting my off topic works on the forum, I figured now would be a great time to do so. :lol:

First up:
    Fanwork for Kookus' General WAM Story of a girl in... old grease. :twisted:
    Girl getting the cement shoe treatment. A re-rendered image.
    My current avatar. Was originally a contest submission on deviant art and I probably already mentioned it before. :roll: General bondage situation.
    Another cement shoes pinup originally requested by Cement Lover. More can be seen at his blog
    My most recent work, based on the character from Soul Eater, Medusa Gorgon. You may remember my request on this topic from when the forum first started up, but I figured I'd do it myself since nothing really came of it. It's not exactly spot on, but considering I modeled her clothes and hair on my own in Blender then got it to work in Poser 7, I consider it a monumental achievement for me. No more needing to buy products when I could just make them myself. :ugeek: You can read the development process over at my blog for November. I also guess it needs a couple more things to be considered complete -- like winding bracelets instead of snakes on her arms and tattoos when her snakes are inactive for starters -- but I'm happy with the results.

There are a couple of other things I'm working on, mostly requests right now, but I hope to get around to having Medusa sunk in some sort of pit filled with goo eventually. Let's just hope it's not next year or later. :lol:

EDIT: Should have been a bit more specific on who's artwork I was referring to. :lol:
Last edited by AyaneMatrix on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

MadMax359

Re: Off Topic artworks

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:44 pm

thanks for posting all of these, folks can pick and choose what interests them :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

AyaneMatrix

Re: Off Topic artworks

Postby AyaneMatrix » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:47 am

MadMax359 wrote:thanks for posting all of these, folks can pick and choose what interests them :twisted:

:mrgreen: Yeah, that was kind of my thought as well. Granted, I didn't post everything I've ever done, just the recent stuff that was easier to post links to without re-uploading them to the forum.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Ayane Matrix's Off Topic Artworks

Postby PM2K » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:40 am

I like them all for different reasons. :D Thanks for posting your work!

Return to “Off Topic”