Bridgette's Mud Therapy

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Duncan Edwards

Bridgette's Mud Therapy

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Being a fan of all things Playboy I chanced across this little bit from Bridgette's show on the Travel channel. Nothing spectacular mudwise but there are some here who might enjoy it. It's not hard to look at no matter who you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOZwJ8Vq8EI
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

bart1997

Re: Bridgette's Mud Therapy

Postby bart1997 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Last edited by bart1997 on Sat May 09, 2015 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Brrrrr! Been there, done that (well, not the rolling around part) and it isn't fun. She is a real trouper.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Thanks! One can imagine quite easily the ladies not following the guide's directions and ending up in a deep spot.

Duncan Edwards wrote:Being a fan of all things Playboy I chanced across this little bit from Bridgette's show on the Travel channel. Nothing spectacular mudwise but there are some here who might enjoy it. It's not hard to look at no matter who you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOZwJ8Vq8EI

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:07 am

bart1997 wrote:Hey, no replies so far?
Perhaps this video is too much mainstream.

May i post another link?, This one is only a bit messier and seems to be a bit more appropiate, according to the current weather.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IokeTYI5DI

A voice from Siberia: "Two glasses of vodka, and she's ready for the show!" :twisted:
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:00 am

The therapy works best if you get in neck-deep. Entering and leaving the mudpit is its own workout and it will keep your muscles toned.

Then, the mud caresses you gently as you move inside its depths, and you experience its unique brand of massage. After being slathered in your every crevice to the very climax of peaty sensation, you come down to a deep state of mucky relaxation. And during the entire therapy session, that good mineral-laden mud nourishes your skin while it ssssssucks all the toxins out of your pores and all the icky stuff out of your brain and all the nasty stuff out of your emotions and leaves you serene, content, and at peace with the world.

Those girls are off to a good start. But in fact they have only just begun.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:50 am

Thanks, Nessie! I was going to have to turn some more heat on, but now I'm comfy. ;)

Man, I hope Spring comes early. I need a sink!!!

Nessie wrote:The therapy works best if you get in neck-deep. Entering and leaving the mudpit is its own workout and it will keep your muscles toned.

Then, the mud caresses you gently as you move inside its depths, and you experience its unique brand of massage. After being slathered in your every crevice to the very climax of peaty sensation, you come down to a deep state of mucky relaxation. And during the entire therapy session, that good mineral-laden mud nourishes your skin while it ssssssucks all the toxins out of your pores and all the icky stuff out of your brain and all the nasty stuff out of your emotions and leaves you serene, content, and at peace with the world.

Those girls are off to a good start. But in fact they have only just begun.

Nessie

Return to “Off Topic”