2017 NHL Playoffs

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
kham
Always Remembered

Re: 2017 NHL Playoffs

Postby kham » Sun May 14, 2017 7:32 pm

Tonight's Game
Nashville in Anaheim 7:30pm ET

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Mon May 15, 2017 4:13 am

Quackfuckers take game two, 5-3 including empty net goal. Shouldn't have been this, Preds had them 2-0 then the convenient late power play near end of first gives a goal, then the cocksuckers tie early. They were off their game from then on.
Oh, If you expecting ANYTHING positive about the quackfuckers, Guess Again. I actively hoping their plane explodes on takeoff. Just so there's no misunderstanding. They SLIMED their way into this round with midget and zebra assistance . You can expect mercy from me sometime around 2030. Maybe 40

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Tue May 16, 2017 4:03 am

1-0 Pitt to even the series against Ottawa. Tight game, a bit chippy but that makes for good as long as nothing gets out of hand. Pitt had a couple of their guys actually mad and arguing with each other, which can be good or bad. YMMV there

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Tue May 16, 2017 2:33 pm

Tonight's game:

Anaheim at Nashville 8p EST

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Wed May 17, 2017 4:04 am

2-1 Predators, to take a 2-1 series lead. Bullshit again, should have been 4-1, but 2 disallowed goals by the retard rules. They massively outplayed the quackfuckers, outshooting them 2-1. Also, you got to see one of my complaints as to why PK is a little bitch. peeKAAAYY??? Shut. The FUCK, up. You aint Bobby. You'll never fucking be him. And Ellis is a way fucking better player anyways. So shut the fuck up, and be a good widdle boy
Jesus, I hate that fucker

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed May 17, 2017 3:14 pm

kham wrote:2-1 Predators, to take a 2-1 series lead. ...Jesus, I hate that fucker

Everybody here loves the guy because we're on our way to the Stanley Cup. All Predators can now consistently walk on water. Most of the Titans and their cheerleaders were at the game too. Everybody who wasn't inside (Like Keith and Nicole) was outside covering lower Broadway. If they win there will be a parade where you can pay to kiss P.K.'s ass along with the rest of the team. We're focused on hating the Ducks for now. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Wed May 17, 2017 7:13 pm

I don't know of you saw on your feed, and the panel too busy trying to fluff the Quacks...
But he had made shot from the point, thats his JOB on the PP; ok, fine. But then he starts having a spaz attack like he's Bobby and, continues that to Ellis on the bench. Now, here's the thing: Ellis, is in close on the sequence, trying for a deflection of clean shot from the front of net or the key. That's HIS job. And from the playoffs, a damn good one. THAT sort of retardation, is what infects chemistry. I've said it before. If I had been coach, I'd have just quietly went behind him, bent over and said SHUT THE FUCK UP. Emotion is one thing. Being an asshole because you didn't get to pose for photos is NOT

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu May 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Pitt lost 5-1 to Ottawa last night, they were not having a good game, and Fleury having a bad night at the same time is not a good lineup of the fates.

Tonight's Game:

Game Four; Anaheim at Nashville 8:00 pm EST

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu May 18, 2017 7:05 pm

kham wrote:Pitt lost 5-1 to Ottawa last night, they were not having a good game, and Fleury having a bad night at the same time is not a good lineup of the fates.

Tonight's Game:

Game Four; Anaheim at Nashville 8:00 pm EST

This may be the first time the people inside the building have to ask the crowd outside to quiet down. :shock: :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu May 18, 2017 10:52 pm

No
Dial It UP :twisted:
You're already louder than the old Chicago Stadium, so lets break the meters :D

Return to “Off Topic”