2017 NHL Playoffs

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
kham
Always Remembered

Re: 2017 NHL Playoffs

Postby kham » Wed May 24, 2017 5:07 pm

Just don't commit any felonies; anything else is just a fine :lol:

And, for god's sakes, don't twit anything while in the act :D

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:08 am

kham wrote:It's probably complicated, and not really being an Ottawa fan, I never follow that closely :P
If I recall correctly, there has been a bit of a dispute about the stadium, regarding where they put the damn thing (It's not in Ottawa, it's In Kanata) and the usual stuff about relocating to a downtown location. But that could be problematic, since , well - it's Ottawa. It's not like there's a lot of available real estate downtown. And, capitol. They can't exactly wallpaper over historic sites now... :mrgreen:
Honestly , I dont know. If the Leafs or Canadiens had this happen, it would be major news, like someone important got killed or something :twisted:

With the changes to Public Transit, there is a proposal to build a new arena closer to downtown, right by the War Museum.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu May 25, 2017 6:19 am

That's a proposal that needs its throat fucking slit. Putting an arena there, is just wrong
Find another spot. And if the wailing starts about there's no other? Too fucking bad
Suck it up

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu May 25, 2017 5:33 pm

Tonight's Game

Ottawa at Pittsburgh 8:00pm EST

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Fri May 26, 2017 4:59 am

Took until 5:09 into double OT but Pittsburgh defeats Ottawa 3-2 to take the series and a trip to the Stanley Cup for the 2nd year in a row

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Fri May 26, 2017 5:32 pm

And, for even more delicious pain to the Condomes :twisted: and to prove the kneepad bullshit was NOT made up, cue the near-sobbing articles from TSN, and likely more about how the 'magical' ride is over

FUCK OFF

It was bad enough watching your dicksuckery , TSN AND CBC AND SPORTSNET for two fucking MONTHS , I dont need to read the after-action reports while you wipe your chins. I'm pretty sure, that if the situation was reversed you'd be continuing the bias, and we'd be lucky to read about the other team.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Fri May 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Stanley Cup Final
Game One

Monday May 29
Nashville at Pittsburgh 8:00pm EST

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Tue May 30, 2017 4:03 am

Not exactly one you'd frame anything from
5-3 final Pitt with empty netter; Nashville came back from down 3-0 in 1st to tie in 3rd. Not their kind of game. Rinne was not very good, and not enough shots. And Pitt?? Smile , bitches and take it. 9 fucking shots? Uh huh. And rather generous zebra assists. Nice fucking elbow, Cros. Hope you try that again

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:32 am

There was no point on filing an AAR on Wed. Screaming at the screen is counterproductive, and I don't have the booze to waste on getting that drunk..

They HAD these assholes. Even Don Cherry could see it, they were fucking FLAT out of gas. Tied 1-1 going into the third, keep playing your game, it's working. And then before 30 fucking seconds elapse, you let them score.
And then another. And another. I flipped the feed at that point, and checked in just to make sure the corpse was shoveled off the ice
4-1. And down 2-0 in the series.

Look, It's not hard. And I do hope the coach is saying it, because It doesn't need a lot of thought. STOP FUCKING BEING IN AWE OF THESE ASSHOLES. Stop fucking starting to compose the sad-speech and associated fucking bullshit. YOU CAN KILL THESE COCKSUCKERS. Stop listening to that fucking moron PK. Play YOUR Game. For if you lose Game Three Saturday, that's the end. There, LITERALLY, IS NO TOMORROW

And Here's a little thing you should have started in Game One from Don:
HATE YOUR OPPONENT. They aren't your friends. I dont fucking care if your twin brother is on the other team. Kill the cocksucker. You can hug him in July. HATE THEM.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:11 am

See?
That's how you do it
5-1 beatdown by Nashville to make the series 2-1
Also, PLEASE, take note of the Pitt reaction when things not going their way. Particularly that russian fuck Malkin.
And the referees better fucking smarten up for game four, they came very close to losing control of things tonight by letting way too much slide. Everyone likes letting them play. But you gotta fucking call the blatant shit, especially the stickwork and clutching.

Return to “Off Topic”