The Show Called Discovery, or Something...

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
kham
Always Remembered

The Show Called Discovery, or Something...

Postby kham » Fri May 19, 2017 11:37 pm

... Supposedly set in the Trek Prime 'verse... well, let's just say that CBS never learned a thing from the Beavis and Buttface twins who fucking ran things into the ground LAST TIME by doing precisely the same FUCKING thing -- ignore continuity, and existing canon. There is a much better rant I shall link in later, but lets just say they are charting a course to fucking doom before it even gets out. Well done comrade! After fucking over Axanar, you reward everyone with this, fucking over THE ENTIRE TREK FANBASE

I will throw up
Later

And, they being oh-so-cute
Check out the artwork here; compare to the image below
Look familiar? If that planet above is called Altair IV they should be shot in the face. Repeatedly

discovery_pays_homage_to_forbidden_planet_by_thefirstfleet-db9qj81.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Boggy Man

Re: The Show Called Discovery, or Something...

Postby Boggy Man » Thu May 25, 2017 8:35 am

Here is Space's page showing the trailer:

http://www.space.ca/star-trek-discovery-official-trailer/
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu May 25, 2017 4:48 pm

You can almost smell the smug , from these cocksuckers at CBS. That alone makes me want them to fall on their face from forty floors up
The retard is beyond belief. Starting with the preamble bullshit. And it's not hard to get it: this is supposed to be TEN YEARS before we see S1 of TOS. So we fucking know PRECISELY where Spock is -- he's on the fucking Enterprise as Science Officer under Chris Pike. And we know what the uniforms should look like. This SHIT aint THAT. Not enough fucking shiny!!! I suppose. The entire concept for the cast and storyline is just fucking STUPID. And WHAT THE FUCK were those THINGS supposed to be?? Klingons? Jesus Christ....
And the Vulcan lecturing a boy....FYI that is supposed to be Sarek of Vulcan. So, you tease with a fucking flashback?? Since NOW, Spock is in his mid-thirties, and IN Starfleet.

NEVER
LEARNED
A
FUCKING
THING

No way am I paying money to watch retarded shit

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Fri May 26, 2017 11:51 am

Not only is this completely not canon (is that a Klingon or a Predator?!) but you want me to PAY $6 a month to watch it (CBS All Access), and not only will I pay for it, but I'll still have to watch "limited" commercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri May 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Mynock wrote:Not only is this completely not canon (is that a Klingon or a Predator?!) but you want me to PAY $6 a month to watch it (CBS All Access), and not only will I pay for it, but I'll still have to watch "limited" commercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0

Isn't that like being asked to pay for the privilege of being kicked in the balls, repeatedly, over the course of an hour? :x

I don't think this is even canon with the current movies, much less the original series... or the others that followed. Seriously fucked up, man...

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Fri May 26, 2017 5:43 pm

That's the thing; they could have set this in the Kelvin-verse if they wanted. THEY are the ones that insisted it be in the TOS -prime universe. From that point on, having this shit and then whining no one loves them, IS BULLSHIT. I know JJ FUCKWIT LENSFLARE never read the fucking Trek writers guide, but it's pretty fucking clear, NO ONE HERE, fucking did either. This isn't woopsie; this is ANOTHER giant middle finger to the entire fan base. Just like Beavis and Buttface did with Enterprise. Only now, with a more limited audience and episode volume, they are dead meat before they start. No one is going to pay real money for this shit.

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:52 am

I would rather watch The Orville. At least that looks entertaining :lol:

Return to “Off Topic”