Fantasy Danger Island. What's up?

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
redjak6t4

Fantasy Danger Island. What's up?

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi folks!

Recently I've been trying to access the Fantasy Danger Island site runs by Alucards and I've been encountering some problems.

I was a member there a long time ago and tried to log in with my old name and password.
No dice! Well, no problem, I thought. They've probably taken me off their database. So I tried to re-register. I got as far as the "Terms and Conditions" page and encountered the following problem. The 'Accept' button isn't clickable. It's there, but in some kind of ghostly form that'll allow a cursor to move over it, but clicking isn't an option. Therefore, I can't accept that site's terms and so can't go any further in the registration process.

So, my questions are...

1. If FDI is still up and running (which it appears to be), does anyone else have this problem, when they try to register?
2. I've tried e-mailing Alucards but so far, with no success. I'm using alucards.spirit@yahoo.com Is this the correct address?

The reason why I'm keen to join up is that there's an area of the FDI site called, 'The Bottomless Bog'. 'nuff said? ;)

Any help on these two fronts would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Redjak6t4.

Billie Bonce

Re: Fantasy Danger Island. What's up?

Postby Billie Bonce » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:46 pm

FDI is up and running. Alucard and Jesse had serious RL issues recently. They couldn't access the site frequently, so they announced that they can't handle the registration of new users for some (not too long) time.

They did remove those accounts
that have never been touched once they were activated.
(c) Jesse

Email Alucard again... or just be patient :)
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Return to “Off Topic”