Rest in peace, little wieniebeanie...

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Nessie
Producer

Rest in peace, little wieniebeanie...

Postby Nessie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:13 am

Sometime while I was at work today, my dog quietly died while resting on her usual sleeping area at the top of the stairs.

She was getting up there in age and definitely going blind, but seemed in good spirits and good health last night. This morning she had a little accident (didn't make it to the door before the poop came) and she was whining a bit, but that was not unusual for my dog. She had a touchy little tummy. And I got these neighbors who like to leave their trash out. Whenever she got into anything she shouldn't, her innards either blended it into a smoothie which came out the back end...or it never got through her at all but came right back out through the front!

It would take a day or two but she always recovered. This time, though, apparently it was more serious.

There won't be another dog any time soon because my working hours weren't easy on either of us. Since I can't be home as much as I should, new pets are on hold 'til my life changes.

Rest in peace, little wieniebeanie. And since I was actually her second mommy...if there's a Heaven up there somewhere, tonight they're having a reunion party.

Nessie

claykid

Re: Rest in peace, little wieniebeanie...

Postby claykid » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:46 am

so sorry to hear this nessie, pets are always tough to lose.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 am

Hmm. I'm really sorry to hear about that.

I know that your Wiener Dog was a big part of your daily life. I still remember the video you made of him going out in the snow. But maybe it's like you said, and there's a happy reunion taking place right now.

Peace be with you.

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 am

It greatly saddens me to hear about your loss. :( I know how it feels to lose a beloved pet, such a close member of the family. :cry:

Boggy Man

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 am

Sorry to hear about your loss, Nessie. My thoughts and best wishes to you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:44 pm

My condolences. Loss of a pet is always difficult, but it at least you know he(?) had a long and happy life.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Really, really sorry. I felt like I knew Tara as one of my own and it makes the loss kind of personal. She had a great run with you though. Not many creatures get to spend time with that kind of genuine affection and attention. Getting to leave this world in reasonable comfort and knowing you are loved is a great thing. You are a good person for having shared that with her.

While I was gone last week I made a canine friend in Central America, Ardillo. His owner found him as a pup sitting in the back of his truck, ready to go. Ardillo (Squirrel) has become part of life for my friend and the visitors there. In time I'm sure that whatever fates rule the dog karma universe will likewise send you a new friend. The mysterious power of the dog seems to be able to locate the truly good folks in this world.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Aw :(

very sorry to hear that

General Woundwort

Postby General Woundwort » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:37 pm

They come to mean so much - from the first moments we have them. They give us a multitude - joy, laughter, peace, a welcome diversion from trials and tribulations - and take so little. My condolences on you loss, I know how large a hole that can create.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:16 am

Sorry to hear about Tara, Nessie. I recall how she came into your life, what a joy she soon became, and how you gave her a new home where she could continue to be wanted and loved. Sounds like she went in peace in a warm, loving home. So sorry for your loss.

Return to “Off Topic”