Random Act of God...

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
wackypackcolonel

Re: Random Act of God...

Postby wackypackcolonel » Fri May 01, 2009 10:07 pm

Could have been worse glad you're ok.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat May 02, 2009 12:21 am

Glad you're okay. I was out with a couple buddies one night, and a deer jumped out of a Sumac thicket into the road and we hit it in mid-jump. The critter (yearling doe, fortunately) came through the windshield and ended up in the back seat with me. If it had hit any of us, it would have killed somebody from a broken neck. As it was, it came within $300 of totaling out my buddy's new car.

Be glad it wasn't a 1,600 pound Bull Moose!
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Raidium

Postby Raidium » Mon May 04, 2009 8:27 am

Thanx everyone for caring! ^_^ I will hopefully have a new car pretty soon within the next couple days so that will be nice! lol. I also have a few people interested in buying the car for parts and sense I bought the car for only 600 from a friend, I'm not really out anything! ^_^
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it..."

http://raidium.deviantart.com/

claykid

Postby claykid » Mon May 04, 2009 6:10 pm

ahh yes, the dreaded roadkill, been very close on numerous occassions. Working in a processing plant i have had the priviledge of cutting up many a roadkill, and come close a half a dozen times of actually hitting one. One time, i almost hit three at the same time, as a group ran out in front of my car at 10:00 at night not a fun experience. Glad you are ok, your car will feel better when it is repaired LOL. As for bambi, i hope you possibly can get a couple meals out of her. On a little different note, a local farmer lost a cow one day when it got loose and was hit by a pickup truck, the driver was seriously hurt and the truck was totaled. feel fortunate

claykid

Return to “Off Topic”