Charlie Update

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
reisen55

Charlie Update

Postby reisen55 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:29 am

Thought many here would like to see how the little December rescue dog, Charlie, is doing. Particularly Nessie when a smile helps. We had him groomed a few weeks ago and tons of fur came off. He is now a thin little man who enjoys his bed in my office. Attached. He also survived his first test day at Camp Bow Wow, a boarding facility that is first rate. They have a free dog aclimation day to see how the animal responds. Flying colors.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Re: Charlie Update

Postby Nessie » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:52 am

Awwwww...he's so cute, and that blue bed looks just right for him. I hope that he and Camp Bow Wow get along well. It is very important to have a nice place for the dog to stay when you can't be there. I was lucky enough to have neighbors who loved little Tara but have had to use my vet's boarding services too.

It helps a lot when you know your dog is happy.

Nessie

reisen55

Re: Charlie Update

Postby reisen55 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:15 pm

I forgot to add that we also have a 4 year old white schnoodle and a 14 year old Schnauzer, the latter being an older man now who likes his bed and quiet. Charlie provides an excellent play and exercise companion for the schnoodle, Penny by name, and both of them did well at Camp Bow Wow. For anyone with a dog to board, if you have one of these marvelous locations near you, suggest you visit. They even have Camper Cams so you can see how your canine Camper is doing.

Return to “Off Topic”