Music Help

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
glorfindel01

Music Help

Postby glorfindel01 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:59 am

Question of music group,maybe you can help me find the song who I don't remember the name,but it's a very sad song: it have a video clip who reminds the old movies in black and withe color,you can see a mother with his child and the singer who is the death in certain moment you see how make the kid fly (death) and she begs,and the end of the video both are death,mother and kid

Mynock

Re: Music Help

Postby Mynock » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:07 am

Do you know anymore about it? Knowing the genre (rock/country/pop/etc.) and the general era (80's/90's/00's/etc) might jog somebody's memory.
I feel your pain, frustrating to get a lyric from an old song stuck in your head and then not able to find it.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:29 am

Mynock wrote:Do you know anymore about it? Knowing the genre (rock/country/pop/etc.) and the general era (80's/90's/00's/etc) might jog somebody's memory.
I feel your pain, frustrating to get a lyric from an old song stuck in your head and then not able to find it.

maybe rock,maybe metal from 2000 or more ummm

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:26 am

Probably the wrong one, but your description brings "Live" to mind: https://youtu.be/xsJ4O-nSveg
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Return to “Off Topic”