Good to be back!

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Jen

Good to be back!

Postby Jen » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Hey all!

I didn't really go anywhere, but just hadn't been on here in quite a while! Every time I was going to jump on, I thought, "Well, to really do it properly, you should read through everything everyone's written." But the longer I was away, the more daunting that got, and I kept putting it off!

So it got to be a few months, and I was like, My my, it's time to jump back into the deep end!

Good to be back and read from so many familiar faces here. :) I was re-reading that story I wrote (The Creekbed) and I feel like doing another one. So I'm going to start brainstorming—I do my best creative thinking in the shower!—and try to come up with something worthy of your attention.

Thanks for reading,

Big wet and muddy hugs,

Jen

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: Good to be back!

Postby dlodoski » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Welcome back Jen. :-)

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:24 am

You have indeed been away for a while. Welcome back!

jack c

Postby jack c » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 am

Jen,

I have posted a number of quicksand stories, and I find that your story "The Creekbed" is one of the very best and one of the consistently most read stories. I really enjoyed its well-written erotic nature. Do you have any other stories to post? - because they would certainly be a big hit if they are in the same class as the first story. Keep it up.

- Jack

Jen

Postby Jen » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks for the welcome back, guys!

Dave, it's good to see—er, read—you again! I quite enjoy your work and am looking forward to seeing more! :)

water_bug, thanks! Good to be back!

Jack, thank you so much for the kind words on the "Creekbed" story. I certainly enjoyed writing it, so I'm glad to hear you enjoyed reading it! :) I am looking to write another one, and I am waiting for the right mood to strike. Trust me, though, I have been brainstorming quite intensely on the subject! :D

Jen

x42swamper

Postby x42swamper » Sun May 16, 2010 3:48 pm

And a big Gooey hug back at ya !! :D
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

Jen

Postby Jen » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:06 pm

:) Thanks!

Jen

Return to “Off Topic”