Blob Gets A Job!

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Boggy Man

Blob Gets A Job!

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:18 am

Because this is about a blob and not really quicksand, I posted here instead of in "Nuggets".

I recently caught an interesting episode of a wacky cartoon called "Ugly Americans", with all sorts of strange characters. The episode was entitled "Blob Gets A Job", where a blob starts devouring people and things, starting off with a naked woman in a shower, where it oozes up out of the drain and quickly envelops her, before consuming everything in its path, until a policeman tasers it, causing it to burp out everything it had consumed, including the naked woman. The show does get a bit strange, with someone (a wizard standing in for someone) in the "Department Of Integration" getting it disguised as a human being (well, sort of) and trying to find a job for it. :P Later in the show, some mobsters throw a body into a swamp contaminated with toxic waste. The blob also later consumes a newspaper, a cat, and a child on a trike. There are also other strange things going on, such as a zombie visiting his live parents.

Some may get a quite a kick out of this show! :lol: Enjoy! 8-)

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=RGCJJKAT
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Blob Gets A Job!

Postby PM2K » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:18 pm

I've been watching that show too, onthe Comedy Network... I find it really funny, but I'm warped that way.

Anyone get a clip of the blob enveloping that lady? I missed last nights ep, alas...

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Saw it--hilarious. I'm liking this series so far.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:44 am

PM2K wrote:I've been watching that show too, onthe Comedy Network... I find it really funny, but I'm warped that way.

Anyone get a clip of the blob enveloping that lady? I missed last nights ep, alas...

Click on the link in my top post, or

http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/#clip287159

8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:34 am

Cool! And hilarious! :D

Return to “Off Topic”